IGNORED

Hi from Paris

UnitedReds

Good evening all. I am currently and admin from a Manchester United forum called 'United Reds.' I will not hide the fact, but I am a Manchester United supporter and have been for a great majority of my life. I have followed them through thick and thin, the good times and also the bad times, including this season. Anyway, I do have a soft spot for Everton since I used to watch them when I was younger; the days of Southall, Sheedy, Sharp, Reid and many others too numerous to mention. In any case, I hope that I can be a valuable addition to your forum in the future.

You're more than welcome to Fellaini too. Think most Evertonians weren't too displeased to see him go for that sort of money tbh. I know I wasn't!

I think we have a better working relationship with you guys than the red side of Merseyside.

Edit:

Since it looks as though you are an established member here, it would be great to listen to your points of view about Everton, Moyes and Manchester United, whether in a good light or bad. Here is the link:

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26134-ask-the-oppositioneverton-football-club/

Edited by UnitedReds

I'm only on my phone at the moment but once I'm on my PC tomorrow I'll reply to your questions :).

Ok. That is not a problem. We have until the 20th of April and all responses will be represented as a blog on our site with the names of those who posted the answers. I am looking forward to the answers...I guess I will see a few expected responses. :rofl:

You'll most likely be without David Moyes 'services' from this August onwards if the club owners have an ounce of commonsense.

Had some memorable games with Manchester United in past years and no real animosity with the club in question although favor City in all truth.

Beinvenido a las paginas y esperamos que disfrute su visitas etc

Guest Nikica

Not an Everton fan so won't be answering your 'Ask the Oppo'. I won't deny I dislike Man United for a plethora of reasons but I have a few friends who are United fans, and they are great guys. You seem friendly - welcome to this site and hope you enjoy the stay :)

As an aside, what's Paris like day-to-day? I've always wanted to holiday/live there but never got round to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome everyone. After what has gone on in the opposition survey, I am surprised that I am persona non grata... :rofl: I am quite a friendly person in real-life too which doesn't help. @Nikica Paris is ok, but it is simply to fast, the Parisian attitude is terrible, but the food and landmarks are great, I would recommend them all. I only came to France in 2002, but live and work in Paris since 2009.

Guest Nikica

Thanks for the welcome everyone. After what has gone on in the opposition survey, I am surprised that I am persona non grata... :rofl: I am quite a friendly person in real-life too which doesn't help. @Nikica Paris is ok, but it is simply to fast, the Parisian attitude is terrible, but the food and landmarks are great, I would recommend them all. I only came to France in 2002, but live and work in Paris since 2009.

Fair enough mate. I'd like to live there too some day. France or Germany, I think. Are you that Proud Lyon guy on Redcafe? Probably one of the better posters.

And apologies for the hostilities in that thread - everything has got way out of hand. As I say, plenty of United fans are decent, I know some of them. You haven't done anything wrong (you have mostly been amicable), it was just the attacks of the others which irked me. Ultimately, it's just football, and I tend not to hold grudges.

Edited by Nikica

Fair enough mate. I'd like to live there too some day. France or Germany, I think. Are you that Proud Lyon guy on Redcafe? Probably one of the better posters.

And apologies for the hostilities in that thread - everything has got way out of hand. As I say, plenty of United fans are decent, I know some of them. You haven't done anything wrong (you have mostly been amicable), it was just the attacks of the others which irked me. Ultimately, it's just football, and I tend not to hold grudges.

Was 'Proud_Lyon.' I was banned, though it was 50/50 in that I wanted to leave since having your own opinions that are contrary to Redcafe belief do not sit well and so I pm'd a mod to ban me but he didn't want to. Secondly, I told someone to play on the M62. As for the apologies, don't worry about it, since life is too short to get wound up on verbal abuse.

Edited by UnitedReds

No matter who you support, (misguided as you are of course) a friendly face is always welcome UR Great to see you are sticking with us after the cruel words I used on you :)

Words are words for me. They have no significance on my life so, life goes on as they say. Many thanks for the welcome in spite of what happened and well done on the victory, even if it hurts to say it.

Hopefully I am in the right place. From Worcester MA USA my name is Mike Childs aka mikeycee. Have been an Everton fan since 2010 when coverage here in the states improved and after I fell in love with the game from watching the WC. Obviously Donovan was hero at the WC and the first game I watch he's playing for Everton so I jumped on the bandwagon so to speak. Been a great year even taking yesterday's huge disappointment in to consideration. Hope to make it to Goodison next year for a live game.

Hopefully I am in the right place. From Worcester MA USA my name is Mike Childs aka mikeycee. Have been an Everton fan since 2010 when coverage here in the states improved and after I fell in love with the game from watching the WC. Obviously Donovan was hero at the WC and the first game I watch he's playing for Everton so I jumped on the bandwagon so to speak. Been a great year even taking yesterday's huge disappointment in to consideration. Hope to make it to Goodison next year for a live game.

Hello mate.

Yesterdays disappointment !, oh yes, they happen, but it's the bigger picture you've signed up for.

We don't seem to pick up droves of fans at a time, hundreds jumping on their respective 'bandwagons'...We take them on a few at a time, special people.Our people will probably stay a lifetime, you didn't choose us, we chose you......it just took you a long time to get here......where have you been ?

Enough of that bull!

Welcome.

Guest Nikica

Was 'Proud_Lyon.' I was banned, though it was 50/50 in that I wanted to leave since having your own opinions that are contrary to Redcafe belief do not sit well and so I pm'd a mod to ban me but he didn't want to. Secondly, I told someone to play on the M62. As for the apologies, don't worry about it, since life is too short to get wound up on verbal abuse.

Lol indeed it is, and I'd like to say I'm surprised that Redcafe treated you that way, but I'm not. It's a dictatorship.

Hope you're fine mate and you get back to post here again.