IGNORED

Im.....

CraccerC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wasted there plenty of times tried to walk into the ladies loos by accident once but never barred it's not like it's really exclusive or something so I reckon you did something pretty impressive to get barred.

Edited by L_Blue

WTF the only time i go in the Krazy house it to laugh at the whoppers in there, all the birds are fookin ugly and the lads well................lets not even go there.

To answer your question Craccer between 16 an 21 i think i got barred out of every pub in Literland, Crosby & Bootle and i'v been barred out of most bars on Mathew Street as well as Cream, 051, Pleasure Rooms & Sunrise. Theres proberbly more but i'm not going to go on, i am happy to say i am no longer barred from any watering hole in Liverpool cos i stopped acting like a complete twat and fighting every time i went out!

There are 2 reasons you get barred out of pubs and bars the first is cos the doormen dont like you in which case you have no chance. The seccond is cos you have done something to deserve it even if you think you were in the right. So either dont go back or apologise for whatever you did depending which group you fall into.

Oh and always pay in restaurants if you ever want to go back :D

What the hell did you do?  :o

40451[/snapback]

The Hauptbahnhoff in Essen,

5 bars outside the ground in Essen,

57 Essen fans in Essen.

Silly days while I thought I was invinsible, a lot of our lads in the regiment went to watch a local side Pruessen Munster, got in with some of their hoolies and made an arse of myself.

Not my finest hour Mark. :(

ATB

Mac

well at least you have been reformed and dont glamourise it, relating to what goldfish was saying I lived in Liverpool for 3 years and can proudly say I never went to the 051. Went to Cream once didnt think much of it and that was while it was still cream and not Nation.

Whats a whopper?, besides a delicious and cheap burger from BK.

ATB

Mac

40466[/snapback]

I suppose a whopper is an uncool type person. The krazy house is (as it used to be) a heavy metal type gaff with every type of wierdo (whopper) around.

I think the place is amazing and love the slam dancing. I took my nissus there one night after a good night out all dressed up and I was shit faced standing in the midle of the room looking at the people moshing. I then went the bar and got a banana break time milk shake. she wasnt too impressed " No wonder your a wierdo into music like that" she says.

Anyone go the Swan? and why hasnt craccer told us why hes barred

I used to got to.....

The Grafton - The State Rooms - She

I am now showing my age, older members will remember Grab-a-granny at The Grafton.

In my youth, I would have nailed my shadow if it stayed still long enough, I was not picky. In fact if it were not for ugly women I would now be blind. :D

ATB

Mac

I used to got to.....

The Grafton - The State Rooms - She

I am now showing my age, older members will remember Grab-a-granny at The Grafton.

In my youth, I would have nailed my shadow if it stayed still long enough, I was not picky. In fact if it were not for ugly women I would now be blind.  :D

ATB

Mac

40472[/snapback]

Poor Mac, been the grafton once myself when i was about 17 we'll just say they were both old enough to me my mum and some!

Poor Mac, been the grafton once myself when i was about 17 we'll just say they were both old enough to me my mum and some!

40473[/snapback]

By my reckoning I'm old enough to be your Dad L, if things fall apart with T, me and thee go on the pull you take the daughters and I'll have the Mams, Grans and Aunties. :D

ATB

Mac

classy, when I was in liv I always used to like the Jack open Mic night was well funny and like everywhere in Liverpool it has the Beatles first played here/picked their noses/ eat a sandwich/ whatever here. Used to go to the Magnet too with my 'trendy' Lipa friends there were some arses who went to that place.