IGNORED

Im.....

CraccerC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

classy, when I was in liv I always used to like the Jack open Mic night was well funny and like everywhere in Liverpool it has the Beatles first played here/picked their noses/ eat a sandwich/ whatever here. Used to go to the Magnet too with my 'trendy' Lipa friends there were some arses who went to that place.

40483[/snapback]

The magnet is rite out the 60's sometimes proper strange nights in there!

Funny tho i was in ther one night and a load of stoooodenty types were drinking sumat out of a plastic bottle along with their "normal" beers. Turned out to be magic mushroom tea brewed up before they came out, lets just say i went to some strange places that night without leaving the party we went back to!

I don't know what corona is, is it one of those trendy bottled beers. I was going to call it gay beer until I realised I drink red wine and wear women's underwear for bed, so I shall shut up.

ATB

Mac

40526[/snapback]

Yep its a mexican import fresh, crisp and served with a floating wedge of fresh lime :D

i got barred coz the boucner squared up to me, and i called him a faggot

all started because my sister foned me, and i wanted to know if everything was ok, so i asked the guy can i go outside for a minute ifor a phone call and coem back in, and he said that was fine, so i finish the call and go to go back in n he wont let me, and i asked why to which he replied 'you were over a minute' and i was like oh coem on it was me sister i needed to speak to her, anyway we argued for a few minutes, he was totally unreasonable, and i called him a few thing, but i didnt really do antyhing wrong he was just a dick

was me mates birthday aswell so i just just disappeared on him, was fuckin annoyin

No win situation mate he was just taking out his boredom on you but if you started dishing the names and squared up to him as unfair as it may seem you made your own bed!

Sounds pretty much like me when i was young i wouldnt back down from anything and ended up getting myself in all kinds of trouble, i've learned to laugh and walk away now because you never win and 9 times out of 10 you wont win the fight either.

Its no fun if you back though Goldy  :P

40625[/snapback]

Yeah but its no fun when all your mates are going out at Christmas and your barred from all the bars and the doormen all know you by sight & name!

Dont get me wrong i'v been there a thousand times and even had fights with doormen in town but looking back it wasnt worth it, comical but not worth it. B)

I wasnt saying you did anything wrong mate i'm just saying if you want to "win" with bouncers then you have to play by their rules.

They dont give a fuck if your in or out but what they do give a fuck about is your attitude and the way you make them look in front of their mates. Most of them are oversize playground bullys so you have to make that situation into what you want which will never happen if you become agressive or start name calling.

Its not fair and is generally something you learn with experience but you want to get bakc inside so you have to do everything in your power to make that happen. If you end up walking away on your own then you did not play the game correctly!

yeh ihear what ur saying, its a lose lose thing, anyway my sister ended up ggivign him an earful, she contacted the police coz he tried to hit me or sumfin, but it realyl annoyed me

40653[/snapback]

:lol::lol: Did she have your straighteners in her handbag.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Your SISTER sorted it for you? Youve made my fecking day.

40667[/snapback]

:lol::lol: You can't beat faaaaaaaaaaaaaaamily.

ATB

Mac

hahaha she didnt have my straighteners

but no she didn't sort it she got into a fight with the bouncer almsot , its because shes a trainee police woman so she was like all shoutin stuff at him i had to take her away, but i admit it she knew more abotu things than me, and she did prolly prevent me from getting a beating.... but hey im not complaining

when use mention the krazyhouse it reminds me of a scouser rapper who sung: if ya want fit birds go the 0five1, if ya wanna drink piss go the swan, yo dont go the krazyhouse its full of smelly goths, sumtimes i go der and ave em all off. funny song that but weres good for ya first nite out?

i got banned from a nightclub in scotland cant for the life of me recall the name anyway time is called and the bouncer comes over to me a my brother and tells us to get out and i said why when the bar is still full to which he shoved my brother hard towards the door and me having a big mouth and short fuse told the bouncer there was no need for that as we just needed a few seconds to down are beers to which he replied i dont care you scouse twat out your barred

and thats the story of my first and so far only time of being barred