IGNORED

Hi from Bali

Islandweller

Hi guys I am a long time Evertonian going to my first match with my Grandfather in 1954 and I became a regular match goer until I joined the army. I come from a family of blues and I was born and raised in Allerton . I left Liverpool in 1964 when I joined the Army and have only been back there to visit family and to stay for a couple of years after coming back from Africa in 1981 when I became a regular Gwladys St Ender. I have lived on four continents and visited or lived in over 90 countries but wherever I went my love of Everton came with me. I have listened to games on a crackling World Service in the Kalahari Desert the Persian Gulf and the USA and all over Asia and watched us on TV and in live games in Thailand and was looking forward to Evertons cancelled trip to Indonesia. I still follow as best I can now here in Bali on the Internet and the very rare Everton games shown on Indonesian TV.

Welcome to the site,

I'm in the forces myself mate, definitely share your passion for travelling and understand what you mean by listening or watching by any means possible I listened to us on a wind up radio in Baghdad Airport back in 2005, having to wind the radio every couple of minutes, I was fucked by the time the game finished!!

I've always wanted to visit Bali, looks a beautiful country.