IGNORED

Bellamy Or Johnson?

Who do we think will finish next season with the most goals scored?

Craig Bellamy for Liverpool or Andy Johnson for Everton.

Both are good goal scorers in their own right.

Naturally im obliged to say Bellamy were as most others on here would say Johnson of course.

Only time will tell i guess?

Edited by Redcard

Actually no Everton fan would say Johnston will score more goals. Why? Because we dont have a player called JohnsTon  <_<

40571[/snapback]

I was in 2 minds as to whether it was "Johnson" or "Johnston" - looks like i chose the wrong one sorry :(

Ive edited it now anyway...hope its right this time.

Edited by Redcard

Well done mate  :P

Anyway i do think Johnson will score more, i dont know why i just think Bellend will struggle at the shite.

40577[/snapback]

Even though it was only a pointless friendly against Wrexham...its already 1-0 to Bellamy if im not mistaken? :lol:

A fair minded RS, personally we are all hoping for a sh*t load of goals from all our strikers and if it ends up being Anichebe who beats Bellamy, so much the better.

I can see Bellamy doing well at Analfield, but only in dribs and drabs, never been consistant, unless you include causing problems in the dressing room.

ATB

Mac

A fair minded RS, personally we are all hoping for a sh*t load of goals from all our strikers and if it ends up being Anichebe who beats Bellamy, so much the better.

I can see Bellamy doing well at Analfield, but only in dribs and drabs, never been consistant, unless you include causing problems in the dressing room.

ATB

Mac

40580[/snapback]

I have this vision of Bellamy,Fowler & Crouch being the 3 who do the damage in this seasons up and coming 2 derby's ;)

Quote Redcard.............who will score more goals Johnson or Bellamy,

Naturally im obliged to say Bellamy were as most others on here would say Johnson of course.

Quote Redcard again Half an hour later...............

I can see Johnson doing really well for your club this season, he may even score more than Bellamy.

Make your fookin mind up mate, your even arguing with yourself, dont come on hear to provoke people into an argument.

Quote Redcard.............who will score more goals  Johnson or Bellamy,

Quote Redcard again Half an hour later...............

I can see Johnson doing really well for your club this season, he may even score more than Bellamy.

Make your fookin mind up mate, your even arguing with yourself, dont come on hear to provoke people into an argument.

40642[/snapback]

He changed his mind cos i sait he was baiting us into an argument with the content of his topics, I close one cos it nearly turned and he keeps going back and editing what he wrote once replys have been written!

Just a bored red shite looking to stir up the hornets nest and then fook off back to his little red world in the middle of Norway.

Igonoring would be my advice!

We're assuming that Bellamy will be playing for the shite and not be banged up at her majesty's pleasure for assaulting a girl in a nightclub.

Sureley if Duncan was banged up for something that happened on the pitch then this is an open and shut case.

If they buy Pennant they can both run round with matching tags on.