IGNORED

Luigi Pieroni

Guest blueboy122

i will seriously be ticked off if we get him because we now have james beattie andy Johnson james mcfadden victor anichebe and james vaughn with the last to names to be mentoined coming on very nicely indeed.we should be concentrating on other areas of the feild lik midfeild and defence.i also 4got to mentoin in the strickers list tim cahill who can play the forward postioin as well.i doubt theres any truth in the story.the player probably sed this so he can reignate the whole thing and alert clubs lik Everton into buying him.

Bit of info on him, this was from a month ago, so probs cooled on him after getting AJ.

Everton are continuing to monitor the form of Auxerre striker Luigi Pieroni, according to reports in France.

Toffees boss David Moyes needs to boost his firepower with Duncan Ferguson leaving the club and the Merseysiders having only a handful of senior forwards on their books.

Goodison scouts were reportedly at Stade de l'Abbe Deschamps last weekend to watch the Belgian hit-man score on the final day of the Ligue 1 season.

Pieroni is a powerful front-runner who bagged 12 goals this term, after smashing 28 goals in 30 games for Excelsior Mouscron in 2003/2004, his final campaign in Belgium.

However, Auxerre are believed to be ready to do business if the right offer is forthcoming during the close season.

Guest blueboy122

as i sed.....i will seriously be ticked off if we get him because we now have james beattie andy Johnson james mcfadden victor anichebe and james vaughn with the last to names to be mentoined coming on very nicely indeed.we should be concentrating on other areas of the feild lik midfeild and defence.i also 4got to mentoin in the strickers list tim cahill who can play the forward postioin as well.i doubt theres any truth in the story.the player probably sed this so he can reignate the whole thing and alert clubs lik Everton into buying him.

as i sed.....i will seriously be ticked off if we get him because we now have james beattie andy Johnson james mcfadden victor anichebe and james vaughn with the last to names to be mentoined coming on very nicely indeed.we should be concentrating on other areas of the feild lik midfeild and defence.i also 4got to mentoin in the strickers list tim cahill who can play the forward postioin as well.i doubt theres any truth in the story.the player probably sed this so he can reignate the whole thing and alert clubs lik Everton into buying him.

40657[/snapback]

Why have you said the same thing twice? hahaha

Guest blueboy122

erm no not so sure bout that mate mite of bin as i say am nt sure but we were linked with him before we bought aj.dnt want the lad as i sed in my other postS (just 4 u moyeski)lol

We have a small squad. Everyone admits that.

If you look at the big teams they have 4 strikers (top strikers) that can play and at present we have 3 at the best in McFadden, Beattie, and AJ so we really need another 1.

Yes we have the 2 youngsters and am all for giving them a try but if you want them to play a lot of games then you need to send them on loan as \i feel they are only going to get bit parts this season.

If the guy is not going to cost us anything (maybe a loan) deal and if he is good enough then I can't see a problem with bringing him in.

Was also thinking that maybe McFadden is off???? reports where that he was close to signing a new deal but yet some 4 weeks later has still not signed it so maybe its backup for mcFadden leaving?

Edited by Adam