IGNORED

Who Is Our Best Left Midfielder?

kolon

He is a runner and gives 100% but his distribution and dribbling are poor which is key for a winger. He's ok to bring on when we're trying to protect a lead but other than that I don't like to see him on the pitch. Is VDM due to return before the season starts?

I was talkin about this today, when he (kilbane) first came he just ran down the line and the ball just bounced off defenders back into his path..sadly the luck of the irish has left him.

VDM is the best left mid WHEN fit but that hasnt happened yet <_<

Edited by ianthetoffee

I was talkin about this today, when he first came he just ran down the line and the ball just bounced off defenders back into his path..sadly the luck of the irish has left him.

41258[/snapback]

:blink: is it ever gonna happen, this lads had some bad luck :(

I was talkin about this today, when he first came he just ran down the line and the ball just bounced off defenders back into his path..sadly the luck of the irish has left him.

41258[/snapback]

I dont know how you can make that statement based on a total of about 90 mins football in a season :o

I dont know how you can make that statement based on a total of about 90 mins football in a season  :o

41316[/snapback]

The first bit was about Kilbane

I still think VDM is the best left midfielder we've got but that doesnt say much does it with killa for competition, I would sign that lad we got on trial, has to be better than kilbane.

yea same ere toffee he cant be as bad as kilbane and hopefully he would be a decent find

41373[/snapback]

stop being a sheep adams and have fookin opinion, your one liners are doing my head in, in every single thread. If youve got nothing to say then

DONT FOOKIN POST

killa is shite end of. maybe a good squad player yes but not good enough for regular first team. arteta can play out left so in my opinion he is our best but he is a central midfeilder so VDM is the best when fit. take buckly on loan for sure as he can add more cover to the left flank