IGNORED

The Contender 2

Zed

Shame about the guy who killed himself though...but it was great stuff even though I'm not normally a big boxing fan.

What's happened to the bloke who won it?

40856[/snapback]

The guy who killed himself :o

Who, where, what, when

I dont even remember who won :( wasnt it the snake man

Anyway, didnt they get 1 mil for winning

Heart breaking when someone feels they have to end their own life, i'm sure he had a young daughter too only a toddler.

One of my mates a good boxer funilly enough hung himself when we were about 19 and it destroyed me for monthd. Left his mum and 2 brothers behind and she went trough the mill for a couple of years after even trying to burn down the family home while her & the 2 kids were upstairs in one of the bedrooms.

Did anyone watch it then?

Thought it was great. The big mouth getting knocked out by the underdog god botherer

"As jesus said, the last shall be the first"

Got what he deserved though

Pity Big Sly isnt in it though

Shit, shouldn't have read that...can't get ITV 3,4,5,6,7,8 or Channel 5 or BBC 3,4,5,6,7 (we actually mostly communicate by semaphore down here) so I've downloaded it off the net but not yet watched. Never mind...I've got episode two as well so I'll return the compliment and let you know who wins next week :lol::lol: (won't really)!

The big mouth getting knocked out by the underdog god botherer

41096[/snapback]

Is there anything worse than American sportsmen thanking God for giving them the strength to beat shit out of/run faster than or jump higher than another born again American whose God had the day off?!?! When they give thanks to the Lord I just want to kick them in the nuts :angry: .

Edited by mikeo

I watched it and laughed my head off at the big mouth fool, he picked a fighter out of his league and paid the price.

That K9 is a fookin animal when he takes his shirt off too, house, built, brick & shit come to mind!!

41098[/snapback]

The funny thing was that the big mouth one thought he was shit hot and thought that K9 (WOOF) would be to slow and too shit for him (he did look shit when he was sparring) and he would kick his ass.

I thought he was going to come back though and I thought "OH NO" after the 3rd & 4th at BIG MOUTH was coming back into it

PRAISE THE LORD

Ya think Zed? Think there've been better fights, though going down to the last round was good (how was it only a majority decision though?). I've prefered it in the last series when you get to know more about the people involved....strange that Stallone is still credited as exec producer but isn't in it.

Ya think Zed? Think there've been better fights, though going down to the last round was good (how was it only a majority decision though?). I've prefered it in the last series when you get to know more about the people involved....strange that Stallone is still credited as exec producer but isn't in it.

42141[/snapback]

I was winding sickboy up :rolleyes:

Let this series get going mike, it was only the first week so it had to set every thing up, the longer is goes on youll get to know them im sure

Stallone owns the show, its his baby. Hes been busy filming ROCKY XVLMCXV

I was winding sickboy up  :rolleyes:

42143[/snapback]

DOH :lol: !

Let this series get going mike, it was only the first week so it had to set every thing up, the longer is goes on youll get to know them im sure

42143[/snapback]

That was my point really (though I missed yours :( ), that the longer it goes the more involved you get....and I'd like to thank Jesus for giving me the chance to understand that :unsure: .

DOH :lol: !

That was my point really (though I missed yours :( ), that the longer it goes the more involved you get....and I'd like to thank Jesus for giving me the chance to understand that :unsure: .

42147[/snapback]

Mike, I'll pray for your brother. Stay stong and the lord will provide

As it says in the bible " He who walketh tall doth not walketh alone, let him not take the first step without holding his hand"

Amen