IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

That's nice. Wonder if it's because either Palace struggled to convert last season (I genuinely can't remember) or because he's employed in a different role. Doubt he will finish with 5 goals for us though, if I remember correctly those would have come because he was employed as a striker for awhile at palace wasn't he?

• 3 weeks later...

Limpar is one of my all time favourites

talent wise he was right up there - if he was Spanish or Italian he would have been feted as a superstar.

Managed by George graham in his prime who made davie moyes look expansive. Pity really - but glad we got him when we did, I recall a free kick against Leicester no bend - just arrowed a shot right into the corner. His football brain was way ahead of his team mates.

talent wise he was right up there - if he was Spanish or Italian he would have been feted as a superstar.

Managed by George graham in his prime who made davie moyes look expansive. Pity really - but glad we got him when we did, I recall a free kick against Leicester no bend - just arrowed a shot right into the corner. His football brain was way ahead of his team mates.

He was a great player but bizarrely when anyone mentions his name the first thing that springs to my mind is the handball against Wimbledon

He was a great player but bizarrely when anyone mentions his name the first thing that springs to my mind is the handball against Wimbledon

yeah - absolute mystery what he did there but then won us a free kick with a masterfully created fall.

his play in the build up to Rideouts goal at Wembley was a joy, won the ball, ran at pace with his head up all the time - perfectly weighted ball.

Joe Royle said he was by far the most talented player he worked with. Frustrating bu amazing when he clicked. Arsenal fans still talk about him as a legend.

yeah - absolute mystery what he did there but then won us a free kick with a masterfully created fall.

his play in the build up to Rideouts goal at Wembley was a joy, won the ball, ran at pace with his head up all the time - perfectly weighted ball.

Joe Royle said he was by far the most talented player he worked with. Frustrating bu amazing when he clicked. Arsenal fans still talk about him as a legend.

You mean the penalty I presume? Because that's the first thing that springs to my mind when I think of him.

For me, he tries to beat a man and create something out of nothing.

Nobody will take the risks he does and win the chance every single time. He's got incredible feet, fantastic instinct, a good cross and is the most determined player I've seen in a blue shirt since Cahill. He'll be a fan favorite this season.

• 5 weeks later...

Fucking woeful.

It's a good job he got injured when he did otherwise Valencia would've got about 5 mins rather than the 20 he actually got. He's looked good every time he's come on imo and deserves more minutes.

If there's any justice Bolasie will be injured until just before he goes away with his country. That way we can really maximise his absence.