IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

As much as really don't rate him as highly of some of you, it's horrible to see a player get injured. Especially when his game is pace and tricks, hes going to need a fair few games to get back up to speed when he comes back.

Honestly though, bar his first 3-4 games, I don't think he's done much and maybe it'll give a chance to the other wingers to step up to the plate. Will certainly force the hand in the transfer window now.

Hope he gets well soon

Gutted for him. Absolutely.

He was always going to be a hit and miss player. Someone who amazes in one minute, then makes you shake your head the next. Always going to create debate with his inflated fee.

But it absolutely cannot be disputed that his overall contribution has been better than any of his position rivals.

You can't question his work ethic. He tracks back and brings the ball out with pace. More assists than anyone else in the team. And only Lukaku and Barkley create more chances than him.

He'll be missed but hopefully the others can step up and put their stamp on the position.

Alas, Koeman has said he expects him (and Coleman) to be fit next week.

Surely that tops anything Martinez ever said! ;)

I obviously don't want him to be injured but at the same time I would prefer that he started on the bench. It should give Mirallas and Gerry a chance to play a run of games.

He does have the most assists but other than Lukaku he has probably played the most minutes too.

One goal and 4 assists and it's some sort of blessing that he's injured?

Maybe we will just have to watch lennon, Cleverley, mirallas or Gerry try and do better cos none of them have got anywhere close to the quality he's offered in games we've seen.

Unfortunately wingers don't have productive games all the time - at least this lad has the balls to try - he works for the team, he doesn't sulk.

Gutted for him. Absolutely.

He was always going to be a hit and miss player. Someone who amazes in one minute, then makes you shake your head the next. Always going to create debate with his inflated fee.

But it absolutely cannot be disputed that his overall contribution has been better than any of his position rivals.

You can't question his work ethic. He tracks back and brings the ball out with pace. More assists than anyone else in the team. And only Lukaku and Barkley create more chances than him.

He'll be missed but hopefully the others can step up and put their stamp on the position.

Exactly. Can't even be arsed debating the ridiculousness of even thinking him being injured is remotely a good thing. Morally or tactically. He's done his knee in ffs and Romey thinks it's somehow positive for the team?! Ah Bad for him though... decent of ya to say that Rom... maybe 12 games is enough judgement time for you to warrant him to the cruciate scrap heap. Maybe he will be truly fucked up and therefore justify your ridiculous stance on him when he's trotting out wearing arouna kones hand me down knee brace.

Even when things dont work for him he manages to keep the opposition full back deeper than they would like. He allows us to stretch teams.

It's not his fault he's probably the only willing runner we have had in a forward position.

Edited by Hafnia

I thought it was decent of me too, thanks for noticing.

Was being sarcastic.... but of course you knew that. Thought it was a complete twat of a comment to make even without considering the severity of the injury.

Cleverley being cheered off the pitch, a player having a potential career ender seen as some sort of good news, red Christmas decorations off limits for the manager.... Everton ultras.

Was being sarcastic.... but of course you knew that. Thought it was a complete twat of a comment to make even without considering the severity of the injury.

Cleverley being cheered off the pitch, a player having a potential career ender seen as some sort of good news, red Christmas decorations off limits for the manager.... Everton ultras.

Yep, fucking woeful fans haven't we.

You're confusing me for someone who cares about having anyone's approval.

You're confusing me for someone who cares about having anyone's approval.

"Ask me if I'm arsed".... pretty much the same petulent tone. Sometimes we all make comments that are ill judged - it takes a man to recognise them and rectify them. Ah I bet you feigned sheer concern for poor Mikel Arteta when he did his ACL in? Thing is he'd had far more than 12 games for us by then and you probably had his name on your shirt.

Maybe would should take one in ten of our underperforming squad and stick them against a wall at finch farm and shoot them.... just to truly decimate the squad?

The fact that the poor bastard has potentially had his career ended trying to win a ball back should invalidate him from such treatment especially considering the other lazy bastards there who have done fuck all.

"Ask me if I'm arsed".... pretty much the same petulent tone. Sometimes we all make comments that are ill judged - it takes a man to recognise them and rectify them. Ah I bet you feigned sheer concern for poor Mikel Arteta when he did his ACL in? Thing is he'd had far more than 12 games for us by then and you probably had his name on your shirt.

Maybe would should take one in ten of our underperforming squad and stick them against a wall at finch farm and shoot them.... just to truly decimate the squad?

The fact that the poor bastard has potentially had his career ended trying to win a ball back should invalidate him from such treatment especially considering the other lazy bastards there who have done fuck all.

Not petulant, just to the point. I'd rectify my comment but I still mean it, so that would be a lie. So I'm not going to do that. I actually have Bolasie on one of my shirts this season, so I'm not sure what relevance that has. I probably was gutted when Arteta got his injury, he was a big player for us and would have been missed. That's kind of the point as to why I'm not bothered about Bolasie being out - I don't believe he'll be missed. Apart from a good start he's been as poor as the rest of them.

You can keep making out like I've said I'm glad he's done his ACL all you like, I really don't care, but I haven't. I'm only glad he'll be out of the side.

Not petulant, just to the point. I'd rectify my comment but I still mean it, so that would be a lie. So I'm not going to do that. I actually have Bolasie on one of my shirts this season, so I'm not sure what relevance that has. I probably was gutted when Arteta got his injury, he was a big player for us and would have been missed. That's kind of the point as to why I'm not bothered about Bolasie being out - I don't believe he'll be missed. Apart from a good start he's been as poor as the rest of them.

You can keep making out like I've said I'm glad he's done his ACL all you like, I really don't care, but I haven't. I'm only glad he'll be out of the side.

There's a way of saying things.... does an article stating that he needs survey on his knee due to torn acl warrant the response "ask me if I'm arsed?"...

You're better than that.

Either ways I'm gutted... not because I rate him or not. I do like the way he goes about things - he doesn't hide even when things dont go right. He works for the team and he offers us a different outlook. Seeing a pro getting injured is awful. These lads have worked their balls off to get where they are and injuries like this pretty much end their abilities as they knew them. I recall adrian heath and Paul Bracewell having theirs done.... never the same again - miles off in fact. Science has moved on but players do not get the old pace back, patched up yeah but for a winger it's the start of the end.

Edited by Hafnia

There's a way of saying things.... does an article stating that he needs survey on his knee due to torn acl warrant the response "ask me if I'm arsed?"...

Maybe not, and I do apologise if my comment came across as being about the actual injury. It really wasn't - I have never wished injury upon him, or any player for that matter, I never would. It was honestly only about him being out of the side.

Argue as much as you like about missing Yannic, personally I don't think he will be missed, said in a previous post that they are all cut from the same cloth.

Draw them out of a bag and would still get the same poor team, there's no leaders, no stand out players, and worst of all there's no winners.

I see weve been linked this morning with another 32 year old Centre half,

I think we are not far off being the oldest team in the prem now, this manager is taking the piss.

Argue as much as you like about missing Yannic, personally I don't think he will be missed, said in a previous post that they are all cut from the same cloth.

Draw them out of a bag and would still get the same poor team, there's no leaders, no stand out players, and worst of all there's no winners.

I see weve been linked this morning with another 32 year old Centre half,

I think we are not far off being the oldest team in the prem now, this manager is taking the piss.

Surely you cant blame the manager for who we are linked with in the Media? The majority of it is bullshit.

I'm gutted for Bolasie, im not a fan tbh and never have been but i hate to see any player injured. Hope he makes a good recovery.

Depay in Jan looks more likely now then.