• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one thing that excited me about this signing when we bought him was he always scores against the shite. It was a shame the lad got injured and I hope he does well at.Villa and gets a move. He was

Hoping we can sell him and recover at least a little tiny bit of the money we wasted on this guy.  After 6 seasons in the EPL (4 w/ Palace and 2 w/ us) he has only managed 11 league goals. ONLY 11.  I

He never had the level though, he’s a highlight player against good opposition. He’d be great for Villa, and might make people people think again whilst playing in a poorer team in a lower, yet compet

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Coronavirus has a lot to answer for if we’re stuck with him being even part of the squad.

Utter, utter shite. 

Agreed!

If Bolasie is good enough for a spot on the bench, we are in more trouble than I thought!

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I try my hardest to forget some of shite we still have here. It’s not good for my blood pressure otherwise :lol:.

Hard to believe we're where we're at after finishing 5th in Martinez' first season. There was so much hope back then. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/yannick-bolasie-everton-transfer-news-18717834

Banished to train with the U23's apparently. Its probably the right level for him but still a little bit of a surprise that Carlo isn't having a look at him first.

Crazy that he is on £70k a week.

What’s there to look at it? It’s not like he’s new or just starting out. 

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/yannick-bolasie-everton-transfer-news-18717834

Banished to train with the U23's apparently. Its probably the right level for him but still a little bit of a surprise that Carlo isn't having a look at him first.

Crazy that he is on £70k a week.

But does he have a locker?

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

What’s there to look at it? It’s not like he’s new or just starting out. 

I can't imagine Carlo has watched him before... he might be the answer! 

I'm not quite sure what the question would be though!

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Mark, I get you don't like Bolasie yet you are not thrilled with those that are questioning Pickford but some were encouraged with him when he first signed. He wore our shirt and at 31 I hope he gets to play on for a few years.

I hope he does too, just elsewhere.

Why? Because he’s shite. He was shite before we signed him, he was shite when we signed him and he’ll still be shite when his contract finally, and thankfully, runs out.

Decent fella but a garbage footballer and I’m so glad Carlo has come out and said he’s not in his plans. Shame about him still picking up a wedge while he cools his heels until the summer but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.