IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

He will be our joint record signing if the add-ons come in to play. They're £2.5m and £3m

Was there no add ons when we signed Lukaku that could go over the £28m? To me we've bought him for £22.5m, I'm guessing we'd have to be successful for the add ons to come into play, and the media is making it look like we've spent more than we really have.

Looking forward to seeing him play though.

So....you want him to be bad?

:lol: I know it was a mistake aha

haha ffs! typo ha

hope he proves me wrong, he needs to add more goals. Ill trust Koeman, he seems to want energetic players to press and work hard.

I imagine he will play this weekend.

Was there no add ons when we signed Lukaku that could go over the £28m? To me we've bought him for £22.5m, I'm guessing we'd have to be successful for the add ons to come into play, and the media is making it look like we've spent more than we really have.

Looking forward to seeing him play though.

steve i could be wrong i thought rom was 25m with add ons getting to 28m.

another signing saying RK was a big factor in coming here (williams the other)

Bolasie, who had joined Palace from Bristol City in 2012, added: "It's not about the money for me. It's about looking at the ambition of the club and where they are trying to get to. I just like to play football.

"I just like to play football and it's going to be really interesting to learn from someone like Ronald Koeman, who was obviously a top centre-back as a player and he played with some of the best players in the world.

"The club has made good signings, players like Ashley Williams who I know well -- and I know that I've joined a club that not only has lots of quality players but one that produces lots of quality players, like Ross Barkley, as well.

koeman is a big fan of his apparently, he said this:

The Dutchman said: "Yannick is a player who has been a long time on my radar because he's the type of winger I like -- fast, strong and he can play different positions in the forward line. He's a really good signing for the club.

"At 27, he's a good age and he has experience in the Premier League. He will give strength to the team and I'm very pleased to have Yannick as part of what we are trying to build here at Everton."

Edited by markjazzbassist

I know most people don't rate him on here but I've said it before he will be a fucking nightmare for teams this season. Someone made a great point about buying players that won't just give the ball to rom with his back to goal which he is shite at but these players will break and give rom the ball to finish. He should score more