IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

Count me in as excited as well. I'm a sucker for YT compilations and he has a good one showing pace and dribbling skills. Guarantee that he is more fit than 90% of the players currently on our Squad.I guess we will know the truth after this season. No? Welcome Mr Bolasie, COYB!

Excited to see him play in an Everton shirt.

I think a lot of us are guilty of only judging attacking players by their goals/assists count, no doubt down to the amount of stats available. But I think a lot of doubters will soon change their mind when they see how Bolasie helps us turn defence into attack in the blink of an eye. Then lay on the pass that creates the assist for someone else!!!

Built himself up by all accounts. Hard work.

He didn't look completely fit but I was very impressed. After all the negative comments I was expecting shit but he's not. Great on the ball and very very strong, good crossing too. Just needs better chemistry to link up but that will come with time. And again, he has a massive build.

Looked as likely to fall over his own feet as he looked likely to make something happen. But I didn't expect anything less because that is Bolasie in a nut shell.

bit harsh, I thought he looked potent and like people have said he should have two assists. He will be massive for us this season. I'm a big fan of his. Once he gets to know his teammates you will see big things out of him. He looked like he was made up when the players went to the away support, like he was thinking fuck me I like this

bit harsh, I thought he looked potent and like people have said he should have two assists. He will be massive for us this season. I'm a big fan of his. Once he gets to know his teammates you will see big things out of him. He looked like he was made up when the players went to the away support, like he was thinking fuck me I like this

I'm not saying he was or is terrible. He looked very dangerous but also very clumsy. And, like I said, that's Bolasie.

He looked dangerous when he had the ball, but his runs without the ball were bafflingly shite. Stayed still when he had space to run into and could offer support and run into too many dead ends. If he can sort that out and drive at defences like that, I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

He looked dangerous when he had the ball, but his runs without the ball were bafflingly shite. Stayed still when he had space to run into and could offer support and run into too many dead ends. If he can sort that out and drive at defences like that, I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

think you have to give him time to get used to who he is playing with