IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

• 1 month later...

Watched first 60 minutes of Belgium v. Bosnia-Herzegovina match today. Impressed by Besic, especially when he took the ball forward on his own. He's a good passer and very good dribbler, better than McCarthy, I think. As DM, he was constantly surveying the pitch. No idea how he performed in final 30 minutes, but he was a very valuable player in first 60.

Lukaku missed a couple of good header opportunities, disappointing. Stats say he was offside 4 times. Blech. Wake up, Rom.

Mirallas didn't play.

Edited by Elston Gunnn

He needs to have a word with hazard, De bruyne, and co. It's probably their fault as they aren't getting the ball passed quick enough...

He's got to sort his shit out, apparently Origi did more in 5 minutes than Rom did all game. He's just not up for it and the Belgian fans were pissed off.

Need a big game from besic, I like the lad, good all round game.

Edited by Hafnia

He needs to have a word with hazard, De bruyne, and co. It's probably their fault as they aren't getting the ball passed quick enough...

He's got to sort his shit out, apparently Origi did more in 5 minutes than Rom did all game. He's just not up for it and the Belgian fans were pissed off.

Need a big game from besic, I like the lad, good all round game.

Origi also went nearly a season without scoring but that doesn't mean anything because he tried hard.

Origi also went nearly a season without scoring but that doesn't mean anything because he tried hard.

Well that shitty player made more of an impact in 5 minutes than Rom.

Incredible isn't it, the likes of Kone and origi, less touted players have been doing more than the superstar.

Strange one. They probably don't have those mega impressive games like Rom, but they don't have the "can't be fuckin arsed" ones either.

Hopefully this leandro lights a fire under roms arse. Him sat on the bench watching leandro and kone May do the trick.

Did he have a sore toe or split up from his girlfriend? They really affect goalscoring.

Origi - no goals :edit - 9 goals in 44 apparently, for Lille.

Welbeck - 4

Lukaku - 24.

Not as much as being constantly injured or not being good enough to score when on the pitch ;)

edit - 9 goals in 44 apparently, for Lille. Did the lad a disservice.

Edited by Matt

Origi - no goals

Welbeck - 4

Lukaku - 24.

Not as much as being constantly injured or not being good enough to score when on the pitch ;)

Been pleased with his performances Matt?

From what I gather origi played right wing for lille so 1 in 5 whilst not great isn't too much an issue.

Edited by Hafnia

Been pleased with his performances Matt?

50/50, more so than Origi and Welbeck though, because the goals do help make up for his weaknesses. But hey, not like you to pass up an opportunity to have a dig...

Anyway, head over to the right thread and we can carry on dancing, this here thread be for Besic :)

I'm still not 100% convinced by Besic. We don't tend to do well with him in the team. Neat and tidy player but doesn't seem to gel in the system.

I think he just needs a run out. He's only ever been given a chance as a stand-in in case of injury, so I'm guessing the team aren't used to performing with him in a real match,

I honestly think the lad could be brilliant.

I think he just needs a run out. He's only ever been given a chance as a stand-in in case of injury, so I'm guessing the team aren't used to performing with him in a real match,

I honestly think the lad could be brilliant.

I do too matt. He is one of my favorites. I really think he could become our busquets. Able to defend and be the lone holding mid, but a hell of a passer and able to transition and move the ball. He and Barkley played deep get me excited, both can run with it and pass well.

McCarthy can't pass and even his defending has looked rough recently.

I do too matt. He is one of my favorites. I really think he could become our busquets. Able to defend and be the lone holding mid, but a hell of a passer and able to transition and move the ball. He and Barkley played deep get me excited, both can run with it and pass well.

McCarthy can't pass and even his defending has looked rough recently.

He has, I'm wondering if he's carrying an injury to be honest. He's a shadow of the player from 2 seasons ago...