IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

If you look online at multiple forums write ups and articles the lad gets a good account of himself made and by many Bosnians regarding the national side rate him highly.

I know YouTube clips can make Heskey look a world beater but that wasn't a montage of loads of games it's purely from the Nigeria game he also kept Messi and co pretty quite for the majority of that game and forced him to sit much deeper than usual.

I watched their games and he did stand out as a very tidy player so going off that the multiple well rated reviews and write ups on the lad I am quite excited to see what he can do if he does come here rather than put an instant negative spin on anything Everton like some always seem to do here

If those pin point passes are ten yards Brett your either pissed or need to sit basic maths again

Edited by EFC-Paul

If you look online at multiple forums write ups and articles the lad gets a good account of himself made and by many Bosnians regarding the national side rate him highly.

I know YouTube clips can make Heskey look a world beater but that wasn't a montage of loads of games it's purely from the Nigeria game he also kept Messi and co pretty quite for the majority of that game and forced him to sit much deeper than usual.

I watched their games and he did stand out as a very tidy player so going off that the multiple well rated reviews and write ups on the lad I am quite excited to see what he can do if he does come here rather than put an instant negative spin on anything Everton like some always seem to do here

If those pin point passes are ten yards Brett your either pissed or need to sit basic maths again

I love my ale and I failed my maths exam but I seen ten yard passes. Not gonna start stroking it after those clips.

Neither am I but why be so negative? He's a young lad who has shown potential albeit in a handful of world cup games and did what he had to do very well considering how flat and poor Bosnia played for the most part.

He's the type of player that "IF" he's decent will not only make us a better side at a very low cost but can also bring the best out of multiple other players by spreading play so well and so on.

Gotta agree with Brett to an extent here. Let's make sure we don't go overboard and build him up too much and then be disappointed if he doesn't live up to it.

Don't get me wrong he looks very tidy, but that's all I have seen at the moment.

Hope is another McCarthy... That type that you don't appreciate until you have watched them play several times.

more from the Hungarians -

"he wasnt bad at FTC, but lets say one of the best in the national league. EPL wont be easy for him though"

""He can still improve. Just needs someone to take a chance on him"

very mixed so far!

Edited by Matt

more from the Hungarians -

"he wasnt bad at FTC, but lets say one of the best in the national league. EPL wont be easy for him though"

""He can still improve. Just needs someone to take a chance on him"

very mixed so far!

You'll find that with the majority of players. It's why other people's opinions on players is pretty redundant.

You'll find that with the majority of players. It's why other people's opinions on players is pretty redundant.

true, but these are people that have watched him like we watch other EPL players, so Im more inclined to have faith in their feedback than a sketchy 3 min youtube video

true, but these are people that have watched him like we watch other EPL players, so Im more inclined to have faith in their feedback than a sketchy 3 min youtube video

And our opinions differ massively on almost every player that we watch week in week out don't they? That's my point. You can only really go on what you see yourself, and if you haven't seen much of him yourself then I wouldn't put too much stock in what they say - you could ask a different three or four and they could say he's brilliant, far too good for the Hungarian league.

Edited by Romey 1878

And our opinions differ massively on almost every player that we watch week in week out don't they? That's my point. You can really go on what you see yourself.

true, but because Ive seen very little, Im turning to those who have watched him over a season or 2, rather than 3 WC games. I cant make a judgement on what Ive seen, hence the "guess we'll see" :)

Am sure he gave the ball away cheaply on some occasions throughout the game. didnt show that did they.

Am sure he gave the ball away cheaply on some occasions throughout the game. didnt show that did they.

That's why I said all of his touches in the 90 mins. It did show him losing the ball at least once as far as I can remember and it showed him giving away a couple of silly fouls as I mentioned. As for the 10 yard pass comment you also show him ping a couple of 30-40 yarders so it's not like he is one dimensional. Of course it's better to see him over a string of games but it's a start.

That's why I said all of his touches in the 90 mins. It did show him losing the ball at least once as far as I can remember and it showed him giving away a couple of silly fouls as I mentioned. As for the 10 yard pass comment you also show him ping a couple of 30-40 yarders so it's not like he is one dimensional. Of course it's better to see him over a string of games but it's a start.

Yes and these you tube clips r PR stints from agents so if it's showing him losing the ball in the short video am shitting meself.

Looks like we'll be paying 4m. If he's an 8m player, we've done well. But it will be a risk, and he could turn out to be a 2m player. He's young and has potential, so maybe, under Roberto's tutelage. he could become a 20m player. At this point, who knows? He was voted Bosnia's best player at the WC, and that's maybe the most encouraging sign. I'm pleased we're signing him up, but it's a bit premature to read all this euphoria.

Yes and these you tube clips r PR stints from agents so if it's showing him losing the ball in the short video am shitting meself.

Where do you get most of this shite from haha!!

I can picture it now Mourinho and Abramovich sat in a Starbucks shoulder to shoulder trawling through your alleged agent spawned PR YouTube clips, brilliant!

Edited by EFC-Paul