IGNORED

Adama Traore

No idea tbh never seenhimpay.

One thing you can put your house on though is him, Shaqiri and Ogbonna all scoring winners at Goodison this season.

:shaking fist:

it balances out, though. Cleverley will score the winner against United to pip them for 4th and Geri can pip Barca to the CL title the year after. its in the cards!

Edited by Matt

• 6 years later...

bring in Traore will cost big money and to me would just be more of the same incompetent spending that has got us in to the mess we are in. Paying big money to a very one dimensional and flawed player.

If  as I expected we will do is cash in on Richarlison and possibly others I want to see is being linked with more player like Godfrey, Pattersons and Mikolenkos - It's these players along with the Gordons and the Branthwaith's that I want to see develop as the backbone of the club. Get the best youngsters in a see a young team develop under a young manager.  

I personal see Gordon as our ready made direct replacement for Richarlison - not long turned 21 he's still almost 4years behind Richarlison (who turns 25 next week) age and experience wise. 

I would really like to think this is all just the usual paper talk. 

39 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

bring in Traore will cost big money and to me would just be more of the same incompetent spending that has got us in to the mess we are in. Paying big money to a very one dimensional and flawed player.

If  as I expected we will do is cash in on Richarlison and possibly others I want to see is being linked with more player like Godfrey, Pattersons and Mikolenkos - It's these players along with the Gordons and the Branthwaith's that I want to see develop as the backbone of the club. Get the best youngsters in a see a young team develop under a young manager.  

I personal see Gordon as our ready made direct replacement for Richarlison - not long turned 21 he's still almost 4years behind Richarlison (who turns 25 next week) age and experience wise. 

With him it would be same old, coming for a pay check not for the club.

2 hours ago, RuffRob said:

With him it would be same old, coming for a pay check not for the club. Also just seen Romey started this thread 8 years ago - it's history now.

1 hour ago, Gwlad all over said:

With him it would be same old, coming for a pay check not for the club. Also just seen Romey started this thread 8 years ago - it's history now.

I did but this link is new.

But he's dog shit as a footballer anyway. If he was a sprinter then fair do's but we're a football club, not an athletics club.

Found it strange that klopp used to blow smoke up his arse yet not try to sign him…. Was he trying to tempt other teams to blow a fortune on him? Because he signed jota for less. 

clearly an amazing asset to be as fast and as strong… but the other stuff is important 

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Found it strange that klopp used to blow smoke up his arse yet not try to sign him…. Was he trying to tempt other teams to blow a fortune on him? Because he signed jota for less. 

clearly an amazing asset to be as fast and as strong… but the other stuff is important 

Maybe it's just because you shouldn't believe everything you hear and read. 

To be fair though, on his day Traore can be a real handful but he can also be completely useless. He also has more useless days than handful days too, lots more. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Maybe it's just because you shouldn't believe everything you hear and read. 

To be fair though, on his day Traore can be a real handful but he can also be completely useless. He also has more useless days than handful days too, lots more. 

I actually watched him give an interview where he called him unplayable, unbelievable and they couldn’t handle him.   So I’m not sure what you are talking about…. I didn’t hear it read about it - I watched it.