IGNORED

Don't cringe...another Yank is here.

dunlopp9987

I know it might feel like the Yanks are taking over, but I mean no harm. Wondering if I'm the only Minnesotan on here, though.

Been a Toffee for about 4 years now. A good friend of mine is from Liverpool, been an Evertonian his whole life. Has the crest tattooed on his arm, lives in Minneapolis now.

Quick question: anyone know when tickets for next season go on sale? My two friends and I are going to be there in January and are hoping to make it to the January 10th game against City. Any help would be greatly appreciated! COYB!!

I know it might feel like the Yanks are taking over, but I mean no harm. Wondering if I'm the only Minnesotan on here, though.

Been a Toffee for about 4 years now. A good friend of mine is from Liverpool, been an Evertonian his whole life. Has the crest tattooed on his arm, lives in Minneapolis now.

Quick question: anyone know when tickets for next season go on sale? My two friends and I are going to be there in January and are hoping to make it to the January 10th game against City. Any help would be greatly appreciated! COYB!!

Welcome.

Tickets normally go on sale about a month or so prior to the game so keep an eye on here http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx from the beginning of December. Game like City will sell out so you'll need to get in quite quickly, specially if you want to avoid the "restricted view" seats that are always the last to sell. More season tickets sold this year than previously as well so less seats available for occasional or long distance fans so keep on your toes.

welcome to the site, more the merrier

Greetings and very welcome. I think you can still get tickets on the match day at the ground by the way.

;)

This is what happens when people get independence! :shaking fist:

Do you think we should start a Scouse Independence campaign? We are so much better in EVERYTHING than the rest of the UK :fishing:

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll just have to keep an eye out for when they go on sale. I can't believe they only go on sale a month before the match! That's craziness.

It may be a little bit sooner than that but not much, just keep an eye on the page and you'll get a feel for how it works. I'm a long distance fan (500 mile round trip) but got decent seats for the City game last season by booking as soon as they went on general sale. The page will give notice of when that's going to be by the way.