IGNORED

The Yanks are coming

Cogger

Hi, I'm another American EFC supporter who's been following Everton for about a year. I've seen Howard's heroics way before the World Cup! I haven't been to Goodison yet to see a match but I'm saving up money; I hope I am not a bother.

As long as you don't start bringing over nylon stockings and stealing our women we'll get along fine :P.

Remarkable upturn in American members, wonder if all the Everton forums are getting it?

Sorry, can't turn down a nice Scouse woman. I love the accent. :)

I'd imagine so. Right now Tottenham and Arsenal are the most popular U.S. Clubs but I wouldn't be surprised if Everton becomes the premier club for American fans.

Welcome to the forum!

Remarkable upturn in American members, wonder if all the Everton forums are getting it?

Likely so, Tim Howard's twitter feed has gained 500,000 new followers since the world cup, a large percentage of those are probably Americans who are also interested in Tim Howard's efforts beyond the USMNT (i.e., interested in Everton).

Welcome to our friendly (some of the time) Happy (occasionally) Joyful (that's pushing it a bit) and entertaining (Now you are taking the pee) Forum

:)

As long as you don't start bringing over nylon stockings and stealing our women we'll get along fine :P.

Mike we need the stockings to throw at the reds after all they threw socks at us..... and there is no need to steal the women I know a few I will willingly give away if there is a promise to get them away from here

:rofl: