IGNORED

David Henen

Exactly, Brazil would have then beaten us, same old not winning anything.

That Brazil XI was the best team in the history of the game; they scored three or four goals in every game in those finals (having qualified with a 100% record, scoring twenty three and conceding two in six games) apart from against England when they beat us 1-0; and if Jeff Astle hadn't missed the sort of chance that I'd have put away nine times out of ten (and I was ten at the time) it would've been a draw.

Now keep this 'king thread on subject please :shaking fist:.

Wasn't meant to sound offensive to Henen but with players changing their hair and looks and growing up it's difficult to be sure who is who.

Can't change the position of your ears !!

I didn't think it was and to be honest I wouldn't be arsed if it was it was just a really funny observation to make. :)

@Matty_j1878 Hi Matty. Anderlecht wants a series of add-ons. Everton doesn't. I'll keep my finger on the pulse. #EFC

David Henen becomes frustrated by delays. Belgian starlet makes his decision this weekend: stay at Everton or leave next week. #EFC

It wouldn't be an Everton transfer without problems.

Makes you wonder how we manage to do so much business on deadline day!

There's actually nothing sorted if you read the rest of FO's tweets. The deal has been agreed for a couple of weeks as we already knew, and Henen will go back to Anderlecht if the problems between the clubs aren't resolved this week.

So no change whatsoever.

Edited by Romey 1878