IGNORED

From the Bay (San Francisco)

gmb

Long time lurker - I finally made an account. Quite poorly timed, I suppose, with all of us Americans descending on the forum. But hey, why not? I've loved the discussion/rumormill-antics during previous transfer windows, and I imagine it'll be fantastic once again as I obsessivly refresh the news on Henen/Bešić/Lukaku

Welcome brother. Good to have you here. Your location or nationality is irrelevant . You're one of us and eagerly accepted into the fold.

Well said, though I have to say I'm not disappointed that we have another American among our ranks. :happy:

Welcome!

What's San Fran like to live in? Might have a chance to move out there with work, but the only experience I have of American cities ais of San Diego, Miami and Nashville and I didn't think much of them.

Reckon San Fran might be a bit different though. What do you say? Oh, and welcome!

Zed, is that you?

I'm lost now but your mention of the. Union and the American Civil War did 't go unnoticed my "credit, blue or Arthur Scargil" was a shit attempt to move it away from an American theme but it 's obviously failed so whatever way you wanna run it now is good with me :/

I'm lost now but your mention of the. Union and the American Civil War did 't go unnoticed my "credit, blue or Arthur Scargil" was a shit attempt to move it away from an American theme but it 's obviously failed so whatever way you wanna run it now is good with me :/

Ha that post wasn't anything to do with your joke. Only old-time posters will know I mention Zed, so it's no wonder you're lost!

Thanks everyone!

What's San Fran like to live in? Might have a chance to move out there with work, but the only experience I have of American cities ais of San Diego, Miami and Nashville and I didn't think much of them.

Reckon San Fran might be a bit different though. What do you say? Oh, and welcome!

Hey there badaids. As far as your experiences in other cities, I think your taste is close to mine. My experiences in each of them can be summed up with similar language. However, everyone has different preferences - everywhere has it's charms and I'm sure I wasn't in the right spots.

More relevant: I'd jump at the chance to live in SF, especially if you're going to live in the city. It's one of my favorite cities in the country. Even without knowing your interests, I can't imagine you would regret moving here. Disclaimer: I'm from the Central Coast (the coastal area in between southern and northern California), so I have a unique perspective on CA. What I can say is that I only ever go south (to LA and SD) when I am forced to. Growing up I habitually came up north (SF), and now I live here.

Edited by gmb

Oh hey, I currently live in SF (SoMa/South Beach area specifically) but I'm born + bred in Dublin, Ireland (not the rednecky Dublin on the east end of the BART line :P)

Welcome to the Everton family.

Thats why we dont hear from you anymore?

Anyway, welcome aboard GMB :)

Oh hey, I currently live in SF (SoMa/South Beach area specifically) but I'm born + bred in Dublin, Ireland (not the rednecky Dublin on the east end of the BART line :P)

Welcome to the Everton family.

Hey Ian, nice to hear there are some evertonians around. Any good spots you've found for the matches?