I was more shaking my head at the Dempsey comment. I don't even understand why that argument is being made right now. He's a big deal in American soccer history. End of.

No one thinks he's going to make it to the national team again. He's going to be a bit part player. I guarantee it.

i agree but the fanboys and press love him. there will be an article on espn i guarantee it. if he has a run of a couple of good games they will mention it.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only drama queens use the expression "oh my gosh".

Well done to Landon Donovan, man of principle! Last week, his team walked off because of a racial slur. This week, his team walked off because of a homophobic slur. These decisions cost them pote

Dempsey who spat his dummy out at Fulham and went on strike to force a move...

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.espnfc.us/united-states/story/2955852/landon-donovan-wont-rule-out-return-to-us-national-team

i called it, he won't rule out a move to national team and the US press is eating it up

Why would you expect him to rule out a return? They asked and he answered.

Like I said, won't happen -- Klinnsmann is still coach.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, tonkaroost said:
2 minutes ago, Matt said:
Aaah. That’s why then, tapatalk is shite

I love it, except when I need to vote on things.

Since the site upgrade, the mobile version has been great for me. It’s a little slow, but that’s true on desktop too 

• 2 years later...

Well done to Landon Donovan, man of principle!

Last week, his team walked off because of a racial slur. This week, his team walked off because of a homophobic slur. These decisions cost them potential promotion, but, as a team, they know that some things are more important.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/landon-donovan-san-diego-loyal-19029270

• 1 month later...