IGNORED

Carsley

when i saw carsley in the team the other day against celtic i was thinking that i was really pleased moyes wasn't overlooking him - i think he's a great lynchpin in midfield. however, carsley may feel he's not gonna be first team next year, in which case fair play he may as well move on. it'd be a shame to see him go though, always gonna be a useful squad player

I think the only way he'll be allowed to leave is if DM has someone lined up already. Grav or whoever. But to let him go without cover would be a huge mistake

41350[/snapback]

fully agree with that. i dowt grav is the replacement tho

now that joey barton has signed a new contract at city, Everton will step up their attempts to sign stilian petrov. they will try to include naysmith in the deal. also it appears david moyes is trying to add one more striker to the team. apparently, javier saviola is flying to america to watch the match the columbus crew match and will hold talks with moyes after the game

now that joey barton has signed a new contract at city, Everton will step up their attempts to sign stilian petrov. they will try to include naysmith in the deal. also it appears david moyes is trying to add one more striker to the team. apparently, javier saviola is flying to america to watch the match the columbus crew match and will hold talks with moyes after the game

41363[/snapback]

were did u hear saviola is watching the match and meeting moyes? if we get him i will be more happier than when we signed AJ :)

were did u hear saviola is watching the match and meeting moyes? if we get him i will be more happier than when we signed AJ :)

41457[/snapback]

I think it was on that doggy rumour site where people text, or type in who they beleive will be joining.

Wolves plotting swoop for CarsleyJul 26 2006

By Paul Berry, Birmingham Mail

MICK McCarthy could be ready to beef up Wolves' midfield with a move for Everton's Lee Carsley.

The new Molineux boss, mindful that skipper Paul Ince's future remains up in the air, is keen to add some experience and leadership to an engine room which has been decimated since last season.

And Carsley, handed a Republic of Ireland début during McCarthy's reign as international manager, certainly fits the profile.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/f...-name_page.html

I belive Crasley to be one of those rare Footballers who ahs the respect of everyone artound more as a human being thana s a footballer.

Having had an insight in to Lee's family etc for some years., I believe the club will leave the ball in his court.

No silly fee demands or pork barrel games.

He nearly went a cple back ( Midlands) & still commutes up here.

I would love Lee to stay & think he still has much to offer. However, as last time when he deliberated moving on, I have nothing but admiration & well wishes for he & his lot.

Take it as unwriiten law the club wont stand in his way if he feels it's time to move home.

Additionally he would be great for a club like WOlves in the championship.

SO on that note I hope Lee makes a wise, considered & best for his lot's decison, of which I willr espect & wish him all the best regardless of staying or going.

I agree a replacement would be needed, but on this 1 occasion I cant argue @ all veesavee the players motives for a poss move.

I belive Crasley to be one of those rare Footballers who ahs the respect of everyone artound more as a human being thana s a footballer.

Having had an insight in to Lee's family etc for some years., I believe the club will leave the ball in his court.

No silly fee demands or pork barrel games.

He nearly went a cple back ( Midlands) & still commutes up here.

I would love Lee to stay & think he still has much to offer. However, as last time when he deliberated moving on, I have nothing but admiration & well wishes for he & his lot.

Take it as unwriiten law the club wont stand in his way if he feels it's time to move home.

Additionally he would be great for a club like WOlves in the championship.

SO on that note I hope Lee makes a wise, considered & best for his lot's decison, of which I willr espect & wish him all the best regardless of staying or going.

I agree a replacement would be needed, but on this 1 occasion I cant argue @ all veesavee the players motives for a poss move.

41760[/snapback]

;) looks like wolves are after carsley to, :blink:

I would have no problems if he wanted to go for one last shot at playing the whole season as would think that he would struggle to get into the starting line up for us this season.

If he goes all the best. If he stay then got to hand it to him for sticking at it