IGNORED

Bournemouth Blue

milesey05

Hi all,

Did join briefly back in 2009 but never had the time to post much and didn't introduce myself.

My names Dan but everyone calls me Milesey and as you see I'm from sunny Bournemouth.

First Everton memory was crying after the 86 cup final and there have been more than a few times since that them Blues have made me feel that way.

Only been to Goodison once ( will change when I stop playing) that was for a tour and it was closed.

New job so looking forward to posting this year.

COYB let's go one better than last year!!!!!!!!

Welcome in. Have been to Bournemouth quite a few times, nice place. Mainly playing golf - some really nice courses. Parkstone is my favourite followed by Isle of Purbeck. The way Bournemouth have started in the Championship we might be playing them next season!

Welcome in. Have been to Bournemouth quite a few times, nice place. Mainly playing golf - some really nice courses. Parkstone is my favourite followed by Isle of Purbeck. The way Bournemouth have started in the Championship we might be playing them next season!

Hey John, no can't complain about living here. Tried golf a few years back but have not got the patience (ability).

Grew up around the corner from Eddie Howe so be good to see him do well at Bournemouth.

Top bloke as he is a massive Everton fan. Desperately tried to get the blues down for a friendly but sadly failed.