IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Why is it they can do this for £150m, and we get told to do it to Goodison would cost over £250m? Why couldnt we rebuild Gwladys and Bullens?

With the pitch being off centre to the main stand anyway, you'd get a little more space on Gwladys if it was centralised (moved a couple of yards towards the park). You would have to buy up the houses behind bullens road and the school. But the school could be integrated into the stand if it was done well enough with a bit of thought.

with all the land between Bullens and the main road you could have more car parking space, build the museum and club shop like they were meant to do already. it just needs some viable investment and really good planning.

Exactly! all the loans we have had to balance the books in the last decade, its a shame we dont have anything to show for them.

I actually think a loan to develop have of the ground could be successful, should we increase capacity to a sensible level, and make the most of any new facilities.

Didnt Liverpool supposedly buy houses then leave them derelict to force others out so the value of the land went down? I remember hearing some conspiracy theory like that, and if its true then Im glad we havent acted in that way.

Tbf, what else were they supposed to do? They bought those houses to knock down, not do up!

true, but did so over 10 years or so. In the meantime, the residents that stayed wouldve seen their property values decline, not to mention having abandoned houses next door or in the same street to be used for all sorts. Doesnt sounds like a nice way of going about things in my opinion, and empheszses the lack of class that club shows

problem is you get called bitter for even daring to say they've got the decisions in their favour..they can't listen to a reason argument..just like a child and put their fingers in their ears

if they weren't such cunts people wouldn't mind

Absolutely. Blinded from facts, by blind bias. It's stupid. If you admit the truth, it doesn't make you judas. I can't call most of them 'football' fans for that reason. Football fans see reason and accept the unacceptable. They accept everything bad and deny anything that doesn't wear red.

I'm not bitter, just reasonable.

gerrard lost the game and possibly the title

i know it sounds bitter, but that would make me laugh so hard :lol: or to lose it on goal difference on the last day of the season :)

I still want Liverpool to win, rather than anti-football (although effective) Chelsea or money bags City. Better for the league and better for the city too. Might to to the last game!

If it wasn't for the fact that the streets of Liverpool will be lined by scarf borrowing, merrydown swiggin, helmets making out that they have been to every game, cried at every loss etc etc just to see Gerrard and co hold the trophy on a bus I would lose...

Liverpool deserve the league, but we don't deserve the shite off all the knob heads emerging from the wood work.

Guest blueboy122

to be honest, i don't fancy liverpool versus palace next week either. pulls will have them do exactly the same as chelsea did and park all 4 buses and defend. i could see it being a draw.

I think Liverpool will steam roll Palace to be honest.

Palace's players are no doubt well drilled organised etc. But they are in no way near to the standard of Chelsea's players in terms of ability and tactical discipline. Chelsea today performed a masterstroke because they had the player to do so.

If Palace line up like Chelsea do Liverpool will put double figures past them, there players aren't good enough to stop Suarez and Co. for 90 minutes. Don't fancy Palace's back four with the likes of Scott Dann, Ward etc against Sterling Suarez Sturridge.

I think Liverpool will steam roll Palace to be honest.

Palace's players are no doubt well drilled organised etc. But they are in no way near to the standard of Chelsea's players in terms of ability and tactical discipline. Chelsea today performed a masterstroke because they had the player to do so.

If Palace line up like Chelsea do Liverpool will put double figures past them, there players aren't good enough to stop Suarez and Co. for 90 minutes. Don't fancy Palace's back four with the likes of Scott Dann, Ward etc against Sterling Suarez Sturridge.

Did you watch the match? Chelsea fielded a reserve squad. 20 year old centre back got his first match as a Chelsea player in. Liverpool just attack while having bad defense. Mourinho played to that by parking the bus and counter attacking and capitalizing on their mistakes. That is the exact same way tony pulis plays. Hence the palace win against us. I really am serious in saying palace and rs will be a draw.