IGNORED

Kopite Thread

alan davies has had a go at them about the 15th....i agree with his points but he could have done a nicer job i think

Hilarious.

I've got the same views as him really, it was a tragic event and one which should be remembered but they don't have bloody milk it. Refusing to play on that day is a joke, like Davies said I'm sure that Manchester United have played on the day of the Munich disaster and I'm sure that other football clubs have played on the days that disasters happened to them.

It's nice to see that someone can stand up like this and give their personal opinions in this day and age of 'political correctness'.

I have a nosey at RAWK every so often for a laugh at how deluded most of those numbties on there are.

I had a look the other day and a fair few kept banging on about forgeting the league this year concentrate on the cup and and we will push for the title next year!!?

King kenny will turn it around have faith and respect for such a legend I agree give the man a ten year contract!

The majority of their support the manager and squad for that matter are seriously bonkers...bunch of tits.

I have a nosey at RAWK every so often for a laugh at how deluded most of those numbties on there are.

I had a look the other day and a fair few kept banging on about forgeting the league this year concentrate on the cup and and we will push for the title next year!!?

King kenny will turn it around have faith and respect for such a legend I agree give the man a ten year contract!

The majority of their support the manager and squad for that matter are seriously bonkers...bunch of tits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if they win the league i will rub my butt cheeks on the crown jewels

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Jay_Spearing smile.png

Jay Francis Spearing (born 25 November 1988) is an English footballer who plays for Liverpool as a midfielder Also known for his excessively large head which some believe to be caused by an overload of drivel He has read on the infamous LFC fan forum RAWK.

Ah the bastards have changed it now.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Maybe it's been a long day and all but what does RAWK represent.

It's something blatantly obvious I know but I just can't think right now.

I usually have a look at Liverpool Online for all things shite related, it's a very good source of information and is a well run and comprehensive site with respect to them.

But anyone up there who seriously believes under Dalglish they could be serious title contenders next year, needs a check up from the neck up in my opinion.

Red And White Kop mate the place that all down and outs venture unless that is your from the brighter side of town and pop on for a laugh!

You should have a read through the Bburn game thread according to them they were immense tonight and full of confidence for saturday now after toppling a lowly side like Blackburn...just

Oh and Andy Carroll is class now also smile.png

fuckwits

Edited by EFC-Paul

Red and white Kop? I don't believe I've ever even heard of such a thing, must be some obscure shite forum is all I can say. mellow.png

I don't need to read through any delusions of grandeur shite supporter threads as we're just about done for the night, Yes Blackburn Rovers this season are no Ajax Amsterdam of 1971, Ok they got a result, but what does that tell you, and Carroll is a just an overpriced celery stick, Newcastle must have been laughing their fucking asses off at getting £35,000,000 for that individual.

'

They must be like a dog with two tails now going into the weekend, have turned it around on the basis of one nights endeavors, 'Dalglish is the savior', 'we are now some world class opposition' and 'we (EFC) should prepare for the beating of our lives' etc etc etc

After pride, comes a fall so they say

Watch this space

He's going to headbutt someone, get in the cage! Get in the cage!

When Alan Davies said that I nearly pissed myself. Kenny Dalglish is an absolute bellend, his post-match interviews are beyond a joke and the fact that he defends his players even when they cock up just proves how much of a tit he is. He dosen't think that Doni should have been sent off even though he clattered into Hoilett and stopped a goal-scoring opportunity. I get the feeling if it was Robinson on Carroll then Kenny would have been singing a different tune.

Saw him in a resteraunt in Southport too not so long ago with Alan Hansen. He looked like he was going to headbutt someone in there too.

If Alan Davies restricted his comments to that about Dalglish only then I would be fine with that, but if Liverpool do not wish to play a game on the anniversary where 96 went to watch a game of football and never came back then that should be resepected - they often have memorials etc and in my opinion they are more important to the grieving familes than a game of football. Rather not get into debating this one - very sensitive subject for many people I know.

Back to the rotten faced, dour, rude and deluded King Kenny... I really can not stand him, not just down to the fact that he looks like a bloke who has a stall selling LFC mobile covers in Birkenhead market - he believes he is the legend he was as a player. He has turned into a rude bully. He feels he can intimidate reporters - why? they are doing their job. His constant negative attitude to Vinny O'connor led to a change - he used the keys and gray scandal to have a go at him... he is just unneccesarily rude and is a bad example to any young managers out there. His stance in the suarez scandal was abysmal, more and more reds are becoming embarrased by him.

I think we should take this opportunity to provide some facts as to how he is rude - i'll go first:

The ‘controversial question’ was: “Kenny, what hopes have you got for Raheem Sterling?”

Dalglish responded: “My hope is you’ll have a bit of common sense.”

What an absolute douche. Who does he think he is? I can't stand Liverpool but genuinely, if they want to help themselves, get their dignity back and start playing decent football, that man needs to go...he's turned them into a joke. Of course i wouldn't mind those situations but he's doing my nut in. What a tosser.

Alan Davies has had death threats today, also The Hillsborough charity refused his donation. He's against Liverpool refusing to play on a date, horrible kopites like to twist everything thou so now he's a victim for pointing out how deluded they are.

Edited by pete0

Just watched the dalglish interview - in short he finds reporter questions annoying, predictable, pointless and every time he gives that "do you need an answer to that, use you imagination?!"

I'm sorry but he's a total idiot, I would love it if Dennis Pennis turned up and injected a bit of 'originality' into it - questions such as

"Great game out there tonight Kenny, normal questions seem to irritate you, so can I ask - you used to be a iconic looking footballer, when did you start the transformation into a tramp? and was that part of your decision to spend so much on Andy Carroll"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if they win the league i will rub my butt cheeks on the crown jewels

To be honest, if the owners let him throw another £100 million or so around and he get's it half right this time, who's to say they wont have a decent season?.......Who are the form teams as this seasons comes to an end!

Sad to say I can't see the king being the one entrusted to spend the money.

If we beat them Saturday AND finish above them then he's gone.

Just about all of the neutral fans around my way want a Blue win Saturday, there is a real dislike for the rs these days, they are so sad to listen too.

I can take a defeat on Saturday, don't want one, but I can take it.They have to win.......expect death threats if we win.

Kinda makes me glad to be a Blue.