IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Liverpool are considering a sensational loan move for Mario Balotelli #LFC http://dailym.ai/1z2Q3As

Sensational Loa

Sensational loan hey? The same loan system that the Daily Mail berated Everton for using, as being unfair? BUt Liverpool Loan someone in and it's SENSATIONAL???

Everton Loan someone - "Should be reviewed", "Joke"

Liverpool Loan someone - "Sensational", "Fantastic business"

Wankers.

CmkCSNa2_normal.pngMailOnline Sport @MailSport[/size] · 4h

Liverpool are considering a sensational loan move for Mario Balotelli #LFC http://dailym.ai/1z2Q3As

Sensational Loa

Sensational loan hey? The same loan system that the Daily Mail berated Everton for using, as being unfair? BUt Liverpool Loan someone in and it's SENSATIONAL???

Everton Loan someone - "Should be reviewed", "Joke"

Liverpool Loan someone - "Sensational", "Fantastic business"

Wankers.

It'll always be that way mate. No matter what they do it'll always be put forward as positive because they're the media darlings.

Strong, quick, good in the air, great shot on him.

Yes he is nuts, but their fans will make him a cult hero and he will love it.

Yer I think you're absolutely spot on with this. He's a loon ball but he's the type of player that needs to be loved and they will love him. Regardless of what he does they will make excuse after excuse and justify his behaviour (sue I've seen them do this somewhere before but it slips my mind for the moment) and he'll lap it up.

I think you're right about him as a player as well. He's a fantastic footballer, I just hope he goes on one on them.

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire with this one :huh:

They'll be much better than Spurs were last season you know mate, I think that's a given.

If Ballotelli hits it off there they'll be flying they really will :(

It was more a comment to prove that spending a metric fuck-ton of money does not equate success