• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robertson. Wanted him as Baines' replacement 😔 absolute steal at £11m. We'll spunk £30m on waste.

Ha ha.... according to SSN.   John Aldridge brands Karim Bemzema disrespectul after the Real Madrid striker turned down a move, stating that they were not a big enough club.   Ha ha ha!

Got absolutely no problem with Liverpool winning the league on footballing ability and results, however i'm getting sick already of Red's berating me about how incredible they are, how well we SHOULD

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Brilliant. And what an emotional ending with Hasenhuttl dropping to his knees in tears at the final whistle. Love seeing that type of emotion. Love to see the shite lose, but especially so as I really enjoy this Southampton side

Mane .... His cheating got him nowhere. 

Plants back foot behind marker and turns on his back leg when opponent plays the ball..... Disgrace

Be interesting to hear Klopp after this one. 

If we get this transfer window right, we can be a dark horse for the title. Liverpool, united and city will grab the headlines but we are 4 points and 1 game in hand off the top. Just need to hang in there with them quitely as our last 11 games, theres only 2 teams i wouldnt expect 3 points from - and we have already gotten 3 from spurs. 

13 minutes ago, Btay said:

Be interesting to hear Klopp after this one. 

If we get this transfer window right, we can be a dark horse for the title. Liverpool, united and city will grab the headlines but we are 4 points and 1 game in hand off the top. Just need to hang in there with them quitely as our last 11 games, theres only 2 teams i wouldnt expect 3 points from - and we have already gotten 3 from spurs. 

The European games and tight fixtures definitely mean we should double down, we need the players anyway so get it done. 

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I assumed he got booked for that?! 

Just double checked sky commentary and it doesn't even mention the foul. Glad I checked though as this made me smirk

"One shot on target from Liverpool and that was a scuffed shot by Mane."

37 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Just double checked sky commentary and it doesn't even mention the foul. Glad I checked though as this made me smirk

"One shot on target from Liverpool and that was a scuffed shot by Mane."

Klopp making out that mane was badly done to .... Joke. 

6 hours ago, pete0 said:

Trump rioter had a Liverpool hat. Rather than condemn him the kopites Photoshop an Everton banner and circulate it.

They done my similar with the Liver building attack. Fucking scummy fan base.

Where?