• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At Matt's request.

Robertson. Wanted him as Baines' replacement 😔 absolute steal at £11m. We'll spunk £30m on waste.

That's not my first name but I'll go with it if it sells shirts.

Posted Images

Mirror Online: Liverpool stars 'hate' new £50m training ground and want Melwood return.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-players-training-ground-kirkby-23742714

Used to play on the grass they built on. If anything it's less windy.

On a side note Kirkby council have took the piss with the land. Don't think there's a patch of grass that hasn't been sold to developers. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Mirror Online: Liverpool stars 'hate' new £50m training ground and want Melwood return.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-players-training-ground-kirkby-23742714

Used to play on the grass they built on. If anything it's less windy.

On a side note Kirkby council have took the piss with the land. Don't think there's a patch of grass that hasn't been sold to developers. 

I thought it was Pickfords fault?

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

It's a pity Zidane never said:-

"The Santiago Bernabau is undergoing a huge makeover which hasn't involved us downgrading the area and removing residents who have lived all their lives in the area.  With the likes of Everton building a state of the art stadium on the iconic Mersey it's imperative that we stay with the times.  We did consider building an eyesore that looks like a giant holepunch but we aren't that cheap"

Pity that their need to be seen as superfans makes some of them behave like idiots.

On the eve of the Hillsborough anniversary it fuels the wrong agendas for other fabs who seem to believe the shit spouted by the sun.  I feel so sorry for the families of the 96.

Its quite clear that they have too many bad eggs otherwise the better behaved majority would sort this stuff out.