IGNORED

Delron Buckley

We've seen him twice so far and he looks like he played quite well. He plays on the left of midfield (we need a left sided midfielder) and he can play upfront, which he prooved to us against C Crew. He has extended his trail as well, Do ya reckon we'll be keeping him? We should because he seems pretty good :)

Everton manager David Moyes has decided to extend the trial of South African international winger Delron Buckley.

The 28-year-old featured in pre-season games against Preston and Celtic but headed back to Germany to his club side - Borussia Dortmund.

However, Moyes has been fairly impressed with the Bafana Bafana star, and has invited the midfielder to link up with the rest of the Toffees squad during their 10-day trip to America.

"It wasn't until late on Sunday night because I did not know if we could make it work," said Moyes. "It was only until we were travelling back that we could make the decision that we will keep him.

"We have seen a bit of him but we couldn't use him that much in the last two games because it is unfair on the other lads that are already here. But we plan on maybe giving him longer in one or two of the games here to see if he is someone who can add something."

Buckley is understood to be available on a season-long loan, which could be of interest to Everton, who have spent the majority of their transfer budget this summer.

Guest blueboy122

but wen i think about takin ppl on trail i think that there nt gd enough for other clubs and i dnt want other clubs rejects...is he really worth gettin??

He wasn't a Rangers reject?

I seem to remember him being frustrated at Barcelona by lack of first team games and so when he was offered a contract by Rangers, Barca requested a buy back clause of the original transfer fee because they felt he had so much potential.

Charlton are monitoring Everton's talks with Delron Buckley and could make a move to land the player on a season-long loan from Borussia Dortmund.

Everton are in the driving seat having had the player on a two-week trial, but the South African international has now returned to Dortmund while David Moyes decides whether or not to move for the winger.