IGNORED

Benni Mccarthy

Would any of you actually want a player who had turned us down about 3 or 4 times before and only seemed interested once nobody wanted him anymore?

I think he's just after his premiership pay day and i fully expect him to go missing once a night game against the skunks comes around in mid January.

Please Mr Hughes sir i'v got a sore toe do i have to play 2night.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Benny Mac....................or Nugent.

When you think you can get a well experienced, well established international, who has played at the top class level of football for £2.5m.

As opposed to a NOT very experienced player, who is NOT an International, and has NEVER Played top class level of football, but will cost you £4m plus, theres got to be something Wrong. :) Doesnt make sense, anyone care to explain.

we wont miss him hes only after the money

41900[/snapback]

Don't care Adam, it's his job mate, you go to where they are gonna pay you the most, a guarenteed 15 a season with that lad IMO.

It's football Licker, I understand the game and it's rules, but very little else.

ATB

Mac

Would any of you actually want a player who had turned us down about 3 or 4 times before and only seemed interested once nobody wanted him anymore?

I think he's just after his premiership pay day and i fully expect him to go missing once a night game against the skunks comes around in mid January.

Please Mr Hughes sir i'v got a sore toe do i have to play 2night.

41894[/snapback]

didn't turn us down, would have signed for us, proto wouldn't let go of him, he had said he wanted to sign

it isn't just the pay day he's been desperate to play in england for along time, it's soemthign he's alwasy dreamt of

Edited by CraccerC