IGNORED

Adnan Januzaj

I never understood the hype with him. A purple patch propelled him to the limelight and he's since been deemed not good enough to start ahead of Ashley Young.

No from me. If we're going to fill a loan space, rather it be Gerry.

I agree if we are going to fill a loan space I would rather Gerry also. I have watched Januzaj play and because there is that much hype on him he goes at things alone, he basically plays as an inside forward not a winger. Gerry plays as a winger takes on defenders and crosses the ball well. I would want Gerry over him any day.

Problem being, Gerry is not coming he's on loan elsewhere.

I'd take this lad, he's a good player.

He could be a good player, but not sure he is now. For me hes done a Berhino / Morisson / countless other young attacking players who had a good run of form then got found out.

On top of all that, I don't like the idea of training Uniteds kids for them.

He could be a good player, but not sure he is now. For me hes done a Berhino / Morisson / countless other young attacking players who had a good run of form then got found out. On top of all that, I don't like the idea of training Uniteds kids for them.

Don't think he's had a decent enough runnin the side to say he's been found out. The ball literally sticks to his boot and he's got a cracking left peg. The only worry I have with him (like others) is his frame. He's far to lightweight but he's still young. You look at Bale & Ronaldo. Putting weight on is very achievable.

Don't think he's had a decent enough runnin the side to say he's been found out. The ball literally sticks to his boot and he's got a cracking left peg. The only worry I have with him (like others) is his frame. He's far to lightweight but he's still young. You look at Bale & Ronaldo. Putting weight on is very achievable.

Fair comment.

Don't I know it :(

• 1 month later...