IGNORED

Adnan Januzaj

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is only paper talk for now, there's no official announcement that I can find.

The lad reminds me a lot of Deulofeu; exciting young player with pace and lovely skills, coming from a big name club. Made some appearances which got the media excited, which in turn got the fans excited. Spot light landed on the kid who then failed to live up to the crazy hype the media created and he slipped into relative obscurity.

When he exploded on to the scene I said he was having a purple patch which, unfortunately for him, was short lived. A few moments of brilliance coupled with a lot of wasted possession and opportunities - again like Gerry.

But, there was enough promise shown to see there is a player there. He is a gamble, but a loan to buy would be a great bit of business if we can pull it off.

It is only paper talk for now, there's no official announcement that I can find.

The lad reminds me a lot of Deulofeu; exciting young player with pace and lovely skills, coming from a big name club. Made some appearances which got the media excited, which in turn got the fans excited. Spot light landed on the kid who then failed to live up to the crazy hype the media created and he slipped into relative obscurity.

When he exploded on to the scene I said he was having a purple patch which, unfortunately for him, was short lived. A few moments of brilliance coupled with a lot of wasted possession and opportunities - again like Gerry.

But, there was enough promise shown to see there is a player there. He is a gamble, but a loan to buy would be a great bit of business if we can pull it off.

i agree matt, loan to buy is a good idea. he will want to do well and paired with either mirallas or lennon that's a nice trio of wingers.

• 1 month later...

Hell yes, would be a solid winger on the bench and for cup matches.

Not another bench-warming, ball artiste. Great ball control and can be exciting on his day, but like too many wingers not enough exciting days.

He's looking for regular football, so solid off the bench and cup matches ain't gonna cut it.