IGNORED

Were Do U Think We Will Finish This Season

Neil

I think we are in with as much chance as 10 other teams of finishing in a UEFA Cup spot.

The league is devided

Top 4

Manure, Arse, Chel$ki, the shite

Then Spurs Newcastle

The rest (10 teams including Everton)

The promoted teams plus one side that has a bad season.

I honestly believe anyone in that middle section of 10 can give Spurs & Newcastle (if they get their shit togeter) a run for the European places!

The league has alot of similarities with Scotland more recently with a definate elite at the top and an even field apart from the promoted sides who will always struggle in their first year at some point.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

I honestly beleive that this season will depend on if our strikers can score.

If they can get 35 goals between them then we should be in for a good season 6/7

however if they struggle to work together then we are looking about 11th.

Anything higher than last season is an improvement and that is what we have to work towards.

Guest fozzie22
after all are signings i think we could be in for a good season i honestly feel a good cup run and a top eight finish is possible :)

42188[/snapback]

We've only signed 3 players..well 2 1 on loan,cant count the kid the ginger whinger wont play him till hes 40 so 10th as i said last season.

We're going nowhere,just treading water all the time...

We've only signed 3 players..well 2 1 on loan,cant count the kid the ginger whinger wont play him till hes 40 so 10th as i said last season.

We're going nowhere,just treading water all the time...

42221[/snapback]

we havent had the pleasure for a while foz, tell us what you want to happen at the club, details please :)

6th-8th

If we can make Goodison a fortress then I think we've got a chance, with us behind them we can look for wins every home game and a few sneaky results away and we will be up near the top.

I think alot depends on the strike force, if BT and AJ deliver then it takes pressure of the defenders hopefully making our play more attractive. With Anchible lookin sharp and Vaughn coming back as well we at least have cover, young yeah but that doesnt mean they wont be able to deliver as Beckham and co. proved.

Midfield is also lookin strong as well, Mikkey is puttin away a few free kicks pre season and with Cahill always looking to get goals then it again puts the pressure on the oppents.

I can see us having a good season, not getting carried away but being pesimistic is pointless, want to moan about everythin then fck off and support liverpool :)

COYB!

Edited by ianthetoffee