IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

10m is pushing it, but depends on the summer transfer budget. If we could structure the payments in say, 6m up front and remaining dependent on league position / Euro qualification / Cup success, why not? Or, knowing us, 2m a season over 5 years, then I'm for it.

Then, think long term.... 10m to buy, we'll sell him on at some point for half that (worst case), meaning we've got him for his time with us for 5m. Would still pay it, but again, dependent on the transfer budget and payment structure.

Edited by Matt

I'd hazard a guess and say there's zero chance of getting Nolito for £12m there's apparently a fair few CL clubs sniffing around him now he'd probably command a fee closer to £20m

ok at 20m, bolasie or nolito? nolito all day, 12g and 11a this year, we need that creativity and scoring to help rom and kev. if he's too much then get someone else, gerry duelofeu for 12m, i'd rather him than lennon personally if it came to picking one or the other. or how about the ukranian lads at 12m a pop? creative and have goals.

• 2 weeks later...

If he is a make-weight for Mirallas, the asking price for Lennon is completely irrelevant. If Spurs raise the asking price for Lennon, then we raise the asking price for Mirallas by the same amount. All that matters is the relative price: Lennon + $5m, for example.

He isn't the makeweight though, Mirallas isn't going to Tottenham.

Paddock says it as gospel. Spurs made an enquiry in January. I'm sure they'll be back and it gives them the perfect opportunity if we want Lennon. It's certainly not 100% either way. But I'm convinced they try.

and since he's on a one year deal they sign him to a new deal immediately so he's long term? possible i guess. more of a lateral move but i'm sure spurs would pay more wages and he'd get a cut of the transfer fee. so from a money stand point he would make more, but football wise, nothing changes really. they don't want europa and are trying to lose out of it, and we don't have it either.

MC is like a fella paro that his bird is gonna cheat on him over Mirallas.

Checking her phone, facebook and whats app wont stop her cheating. If she's gonna do it she'll do it. Same with Mirallas, if he's gonna go to Tottenham he will so all the worrying or paranoia isn't going to change anything.

You just have to trust the lads got sense and wont take a sideways step. The grass isn't always greener and he wont get cl football in the next 5 years with Spurs.

If she goes MC, it'll be with the fella dressed in Prada driving the M5 with a 7 bed house and good business not the fella who's similar to you in the local wine bar.

Trust mate, it's a good thinkg to have.

MC is like a fella paro that his bird is gonna cheat on him over Mirallas.

Checking her phone, facebook and whats app wont stop her cheating. If she's gonna do it she'll do it. Same with Mirallas, if he's gonna go to Tottenham he will so all the worrying or paranoia isn't going to change anything.

You just have to trust the lads got sense and wont take a sideways step. The grass isn't always greener and he wont get cl football in the next 5 years with Spurs.

If she goes MC, it'll be with the fella dressed in Prada driving the M5 with a 7 bed house and good business not the fella who's similar to you in the local wine bar.

Trust mate, it's a good thinkg to have.

??? ok mate you still making butties for the pound bakery

??? ok mate you still making butties for the pound bakery

No but even if I was, what's wrong with that?

You can tell a mans integrity by the way he pours scorn on people doing jobs.

Nothing wrong with making butties for the pound bakery if no one did the business wouldn't exist, you of all people owning your own business should know that. EVERYONE is part of the cog, take a tooth out it doesn't turn.

If my kids were going hungry I'd do absolutely anything I could to feed them.

No jobs beneath me mate. I'd scrub shitty toulets before going on benefits. Fortunately I don't have to but if I did I would.

No but even if I was, what's wrong with that?

You can tell a mans integrity by the way he pours scorn on people doing jobs.

Nothing wrong with making butties for the pound bakery if no one did the business wouldn't exist, you of all people owning your own business should know that. EVERYONE is part of the cog, take a tooth out it doesn't turn.

If my kids were going hungry I'd do absolutely anything I could to feed them.

No jobs beneath me mate. I'd scrub shitty toulets before going on benefits. Fortunately I don't have to but if I did I would.

Well done. Don't question my business next time then and I'll leave you alone. :)

Well done. Don't question my business next time then and I'll leave you alone. :)

Lol at leave me alone. I'll sleep better tonight now knowing you're going to "leave me alone"

I never questioned your business I wasn't talking about your business more for your man love of Mirallas.

I have absolutely no interest in your business except I genuinally hope it's a massive success.

Do you get everything wrong?

Lol at leave me alone. I'll sleep better tonight now knowing you're going to "leave me alone"

I never questioned your business I wasn't talking about your business more for your man love of Mirallas.

I have absolutely no interest in your business except I genuinally hope it's a massive success.

Do you get everything wrong?

Yawn

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-transfer-policy-how-9281316

not alot in but the fella mentions Lennon @ 5mil in the summer gone and that he should be less now.

that guy is senile. no way ferrriera carraasco and martial are leaving monaco playing champs league next year for newcastle!!! lennon and dembele are good shouts (dembele especially would be good for either them or us really) though.

would love dembele here as our 10, i loved him at fulham.