IGNORED

Paintballing

aaron

been once it was ok cept it was boiling hot and I was running round in a boiler suit, also dont like those games where you can respawn if you go to a certain point cos then you have been shot and are walking to the respawn point with your gun in the air and all these twats are shooting you from their hidey holes and you're think "F*** off I'm already dead!!!!!!!!!!"

apart from that it was ok

been once it was ok cept it was boiling hot and I was running round in a boiler suit, also dont like those games where you can respawn if you go to a certain point cos then you have been shot and are walking to the respawn point with your gun in the air and all these twats are shooting you from their hidey holes and you're think "F*** off I'm already dead!!!!!!!!!!"

apart from that it was ok

42372[/snapback]

ye that happend to me walking bk to the base sum twat shot me right in the ankle and it fuckin stung like hell but was all worth the pain :)

i love it, great rush, i played twice i think, first tiem i didnt get shot once, i hid in logn grass and liek sniped people lol, obviosuly i couldnt do tht so much in the catch the flag game, but i managed to hide well and get my shots away well, its such fun, i wanan go now

imagien if the TT members went, me and goldy would be firing at each other from point blank lol

Edited by CraccerC

i went about 3 years ago. twas fun and i had a very good way to take out the crack shots.

i always pretend ive been shot and walk back to base holding gun in air and all. you then walk past the bastard whos killing your team. then let rip. works all the time

42407[/snapback]

we had "marshalls" who wudnt let ya do anyfin like that they said it reks the game but still wuda been fun to do that :)

Used to play an awful lot, was in a "pro" team for a while and worked on paintball sites at weekends to feed my addiction ;)

Played in tournaments and even took part in the world and european championships back in the late eighties / early nineties.

Funding was always a problem though so "retired" from the pro scene in the mid nineties. Still play occasionally though, just for a bit of fun.