IGNORED

Hi from Australia

SuperChris

Hi everyone. My name is Chris and I am from Queensland, Australia. I have been following the Blues for about the last 10yrs. Originally I was drawn to the Toffees by one Tim Cahill playing for them. Even though Super Tim eventually left for the US, I was hooked and have remained loyal to this day. I am a bit disappointed in Tim going to China as a lot of here down under had hoped that he might spend his last playing days down here in the A-League. My dream is to one day see the Blues play at Goodison in a derby. Meanwhile, Liverpool are touring here in July and are playing our local team the Brisbane Roar. It will be a packed house. Apparently there are 600,000 Liverpool supporters down here in Australia. Well guess what? I have tickets to the game and I will be wearing my Everton shirt loud and proud. I can't wait. A Blue right in the middle of a sea of Red ? Look forward to conversing with you guys in the future. Cheers, Chris.