IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

tiplogonewbigvs6.jpg

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>ANUSOL CUP...TIPPING SEASON

WEEKLY.......PROGRESS THREAD</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Will Post Weekly Table & Hopefully Tipping Reminder's, Banter As Always Welcomed If Not Encouraged..</span> :D:D:D

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>LATE STARTER INFO @ BOTTOM</span></span>

cupnewvi4.jpg

tipinglogonewns1.jpgtipinglogonewns1.jpg

[<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>...NOT TO LATE..NOT TO LATE...</span></span>

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>.....LATE STARTERS GET AVG......</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You are invited to join The Famous ANUSOL CUP EPL 2006/07

Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

====================================

Comp Name: (The Famous) ANUSOL CUP - 06/07 -

Comp #: 81241

Comp Password: cup

====================================

To join:

1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2) From the 'Home' page, click "I'm new and I want to Tip" and

register a new Login for the site <span style='color:red'>(Or, if you are already

registered with OzTips, Login UNDER PREVIOUS USERNAME ETC

( WORLD CUP LAST YRS ANUSOL etc).</span>

3) Click "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Home' page,

or "Join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Tipping' page.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

<span style='color:red'>COMP NUMBER IS #: 81241 - PASSWORD IS: cup</span>

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the

'Help' pages.

Regards, Pat.</span>

tipinglogonewns1.jpgtipinglogonewns1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldnt worry too much, Its a marathon not a sprint, and the wise ones always hold back for a late challenge. :D:D

Excellent start by Josh tho. To pick some of the results he did, just shows how he either went out on a limb with some brave selections, OR he knows sweet FA about football. :D:D

Fulham was my bogeey last term...You could almost 100% count on the fact that whatever I predicted with them the opposite would occur.

Furk me 2nd Time in & forgot Tips already...LOL...let that be a Reminder 2 Ya..!!!

WILL post updated table after Wed matches.

1 out of six for last night  :(

46720[/snapback]

Ouch :lol: !! Josh is having a little trouble coming to terms with the concept of kudos rather than cash as the prize :D . Think he should really be more concerned about his aged parent moving smoothly into joint second B) . But as a wise man (or was it 'Licker :P ?) once said, it's a marathon, not a sprint!

Edited by mikeo

It's the secret to Everton winning the championship I tell ya! Tipped them to win all last year and was mostly wrong....tip against them this and they're on the march....gonna keep tipping against them and sacrifice personal Anusol glory for the greater good :D !!

LOL...How do you think pooor arl Pat feel's...been doing ZEd's tip's 4 him whilst away ( arranged) 1st cple weeks etc.

HE missed 1 full round & is catching me fast...LOL...!!!

P.S If anyone has to go away, has pc probs whatever, dont hesitate to ask & someone will look after your tipping for you etc..cheers P.