IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, Im scared to look 2...LOL.

Zed'o mate do like Ten weeks in advance or sumfin mate & go change as ya like as they come up mate...That way if forget @ least sumfin is in.

Would really like to see you make up some ground on the figment of our imaginations Chowda Man who doesnt even actually exist...LOL.

P.s That Veil is kinda sexy...!!!

Is there any chance that Adams and EFC fanatics PCs might blow up this weekend, it might give us all a chance of catching them up at the top.

If they get too far ahead the interest starts to drop off, I'm not panicking yet because there is a long way to go, but i would like to get a bit closer as soon as poss.

Nice to see some females in the league (Tara & Vicky), and doing quite well.

Look everyone I'v taken up position "on top" of Claire :lol:

About bloody time :rolleyes: !

It's only a small gap Licker...not like last year when Killa (a rare visitor at the mo) was fifty points clear by Christmas..or close to that anyway! Many a twist to come yet I think.

Oh and BTW Ossie for England is me also...trying out a system...so if that shoots up the league I'll be off down the bookies :D .

In the last five weeks this team has gone..

19th...17th...14th...12th...10th... :o

Looks like early retirement for me :D !

Footballs a funny old game isnt it with five minutes to go i had 5 out of 5, then middsboro go and score in the 85th min to ruin that result, then blackburn miss not one but Two penalties in the last 5 mins to ruin another result. so i'm still hangin on to a top ten position at the mo, with another 3 out of 5 return.