IGNORED

What do Brits think of Gordon Ramsay?

This guy is all over American television. Reality cooking shows barking at chefs like they are dogs and cussing them at telling them are shit. Cooking shows with home cooks where he spits out their food and acts like a jackass.

Do you Brits like this guy? Thoughts?

Had you chased him out of your country only to have him torture ours?

I'm not sure that the responses of a few on this forum sum up the feelings of a nation!!!

The blokes a huge success. Does a load for charity, has a nice family, did a load to help his smack head brother, came from nothing etc.

The stuff on TV is just as Mike says, edited for effective TV.

He does seem to go OTT at times but he's highly driven in a stressful high end environment.

Not that I agree with his methods by the way...I'd want to nut him. But he ain't like all the time, I'm pretty sure of that.

By the way, he's had his programmes running in America for about 5 years, so can't be rated that bad!!!

longer than that. hell's kitchen is on season 13. he's been around the states for a long time yelling at people and acting like he's the best chef in the world.

i don't agree with his methods, but he has a michelin star rated restaurant, so apparently he can cook in real life. i respect the guy, just didn't know how brits felt. if you'd chased him out and that's why he was in the states, or if he's just popular everywhere.

longer than that. hell's kitchen is on season 13. he's been around the states for a long time yelling at people and acting like he's the best chef in the world.

i don't agree with his methods, but he has a michelin star rated restaurant, so apparently he can cook in real life. i respect the guy, just didn't know how brits felt. if you'd chased him out and that's why he was in the states, or if he's just popular everywhere.

He has fifteen of them altogether, including one (his first solo one opened in 1998) that has three stars, one of only four restaurants in the UK that do.

Did you know he had trials for Rangers in Scotland (played a few friendlies) before injury put an end to his career?

He has fifteen of them altogether, including one (his first solo one opened in 1998) that has three stars, one of only four restaurants in the UK that do.

Did you know he had trials for Rangers in Scotland (played a few friendlies) before injury put an end to his career?

I read somewhere that he was never on Rangers books or had trials for them. He played there in a charity game or something.

I read somewhere that he was never on Rangers books or had trials for them. He played there in a charity game or something.

He was never on their books no but he was certainly a triallist there. The club have confirmed it, though looking into it a bit more he just played in one testimonial before being injured. He exaggerated his "career" there in his autobiography though, claimed to have played twice for the first team.

This guy is all over American television. Reality cooking shows barking at chefs like they are dogs and cussing them at telling them are shit. Cooking shows with home cooks where he spits out their food and acts like a jackass.

Do you Brits like this guy? Thoughts?

Had you chased him out of your country only to have him torture ours?

Love kitchen nightmares and Hell's Kitchen. But mostly, I love Gordon Ramsay Steak in Paris Las Vegas. Beef Wellington to die for.