IGNORED

Lebanon Expelled...

After reading the asian football website...

It has said that Lebanon have officially been expelled by FIFA without any explanation...

this means that clubs from lebanon will not be allowed to participate in any international events like AFC Champions league and the lebanese national team have been pulled out of the asian cup after 3 of their players have died in the crisis...

Edited by Danish

Craccer, I had to delete that last post with your comments on Israel, for obvious reasons. I understand the sentiment behind them and can sympathise, but you can phrase it better than that mate. Reg kopped a ban for a similar thing, please don't do it mate.

ATB

Mac

Craccer, I had to delete that last post with your comments on Israel, for obvious reasons. I understand the sentiment behind them and can sympathise, but you can phrase it better than that mate. Reg kopped a ban for a similar thing, please don't do it mate.

ATB

Mac

42774[/snapback]

I wondered where he was

i have to say this.

i think it is unfair that isreal is goin to flatten lebanon (again) just because of the hezbollah militants.

i have to say that this war is not justified as innocent civillians have died and convoys have been destroyed by both sides. this goes against everything in the just war theory.

they cant negotiate

they killed children and civillians

they destroyed aid convoys

they very well know there are british, american french german chinese etc people living in beruit and yet they launched shells and rockets into the town.

although i do think the hezbollah people should be punished but for christ sake isreal arnt doin anything right in terms of fighting back

i have to say this.

i think it is unfair that isreal is goin to flatten lebanon (again) just because of the hezbollah militants.

i have to say that this war is not justified as innocent civillians have died and convoys have been destroyed by both sides. this goes against everything in the just war theory.

they cant negotiate

they killed children and civillians

they destroyed aid convoys

they very well know there are british, american french german chinese etc people living in beruit and yet they launched shells and rockets into the town.

although i do think the hezbollah people should be punished but for christ sake isreal arnt doin anything right in terms of fighting back

42777[/snapback]

ok, i respect that sorry mac, i think this guy explained what i meant without mayeb seemign a little bit harsh ... but i mean come on who are israel to be doign this, they shouldn't exist themselves ... it's wrong to be bullying the country next to them, adn then to ask to have control of them, i'll be VERY disappoitned if lebanon becomes a israeli state ...

can't stand that coutnries government

Australia are in the same Asian group as Lebannon & all the rports down under advise that The lebanese national assoc have themselves withdrawn from the upcoming Asian Cup qualifiers.

Im not voicing any political views except to state that the...

"ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING" ( Edmund Burke)

& That............( From The Unwritten Dictionary of False Consciousness & The Culturally Duped - Entry for Foreign Policy & Progress / Cultural Imperialist section)

THE ACHIEVMENT OF MINORITY DOMINANT FORCES, IN SUDBDUING THEIR SUB ORDINATE MASSES. INSTILLING IDEOLOGY & BELIEF SYSTEMS THAT THEN ALLOW THE DOMINAT FORCES @ PLAY TO EVOKE & INITIATE SELF INTERESTED AMBITION, PRACTISES, POLICIES, PROCEDURES & SOCIAL OR CULTURAL DEVLOPMENT & DIRECTION. ( M@tyMcG)"

Read in to that what 1 may.

Questions.

Why are all your posts related to the current conflict in the middle east?

Why did you only appear when the trouble had started?

What has most of what your saying got to do with Everton?

42711[/snapback]

one this is a football discussion right?

two this does relates to football right? so when i saw this on asian football i have decided to post it here and i was not meant to start trouble

three i am not here to cause shit so dont fucking accuse me of starting shit which i have not even done...

Yes it is a football discussion.

"even though there was a massacre in sourthern lebanon"

"the truth is adam is that hezbollah arent that threatning and they are very piss weak group"

"and israel is seeking approval by the UN and the USA for lebanon to become an israeli state after the current war is over..."

and they are political comments / viewpoints!

If you would be so kind as to highlight where i have accused you of anything I would be happy to explain or retract the alleged accusation.

When and if you reply please keep the swearing to a minimum its not big or clever :D

fine i will keep my temper to a minimum...

42890[/snapback]

temper, why do you have a temper, you're israeli right? surely it would be the poor lebanese peopel with the temper, afetr all they're the ones that are getting blitzed, and could lose their freedom