IGNORED

Cricket Thread

Root batted to the end, Buttler and Roy made the runs. Really worried about Morgan in the final, he hasn't got a run in him.

But he's obviously captaining well so, while I agree with your view on his form, there's no way we can/will drop him. If the others play like they have been we only need ten to beat whoever's in front of us anyway :).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only just realised that I completely missed the first ODI v Sri Lanka on Tuesday (had a long and highly stressful day so was out of the loop).

What a finish from Plunkett! Wish I'd seen it.

Just clicked in my head watching a bit of today's game they're calling it the second in the series and a light bulb went off in my head, "When was the first one?"

I've only just realised that I completely missed the first ODI v Sri Lanka on Tuesday (had a long and highly stressful day so was out of the loop).

What a finish from Plunkett! Wish I'd seen it.

Just clicked in my head watching a bit of today's game they're calling it the second in the series and a light bulb went off in my head, "When was the first one?"

:lol: it was typical England really - won and lost it a few times during the game. It was some hit by Plunkett though, I was going nuts!