IGNORED

Cricket Thread

What a series though, this would equal the third highest chase in ODI history!

The D/L debacle and the collapse of our tail in the last one aside it's been amazing. Decider (touching wood we don't blow it now) hopefully will live up to the rest of it. I really don't care if we lose it tbh, may the best team win, we've hopefully turned a big corner.

I do, I'm one of those people who hate to lose and I'm bitter as fuck when anything I want to win does. Weird thing is thoigh I'm not in the slightest competative.

Been a great series including the tests. They should have given them 5 tests it's been absolutely compelling.

What a series though, this would equal the third highest chase in ODI history!

The D/L debacle and the collapse of our tail in the last one aside it's been amazing. Decider (touching wood we don't blow it now) hopefully will live up to the rest of it. I really don't care if we lose it tbh, may the best team win, we've hopefully turned a big corner.

England look immense as a batting team right now! Like you say, hopefully the decider is a cracking game for sake of whats been a great series and tour of cricket!