IGNORED

Mason Holgate

c1982

It's a more complex deal to the Stones one. It's got clauses in for all sorts. You may or may not know that Barnsley received money for him making his debut last week.

I've heard the deals also got a sell on like Stones but could be a higher percentage.

Fella I can see right through your posts. They're full of bitterness, the fact we can just take any player we want off you - whenever we please. Now wipe the froth from your mouth and chill the fuck out.

I have released the nerve. Let it go!

Sing along now you wee rat....

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation,

and it looks like I'm the Queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in;

Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,

don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel,

don't let them know

Well now they know

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me,

I'm free!

Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go

And I'll rise like the break of dawn

Let it go, let it go

That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand

In the light of day

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

I can't believe he has the fucking gall to post the shite he does.

Speaking to us like a bunch of children.. "Remember now he's on a journey, you're just a stepping stone blah blah"

These fucking Barnsley fans think these players are their own property and they have a devine right to preach to us how we're hardly worthy of them. Well guess what, he's our player now he chose to sign for us, the third most successful club in the land not stay and play for a lower league team. Imagine that eh.

Sing along now you wee rat....

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation,

and it looks like I'm the Queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in;

Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,

don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel,

don't let them know

Well now they know

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me,

I'm free!

Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go

And I'll rise like the break of dawn

Let it go, let it go

That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand

In the light of day

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

Too long didn't read.

Let's get this straight he's a WUM.... quite cute with it so all credit to him but at the end of the day Barnsley is Barnsley and Everton is Everton... dixie dean, school of science, pioneers of the English game, founders of the league... all rich history.

If we are a stepping stone then it's a big stepping stone. Barnsley fans will end up being Everton fans just from watching our games in the hope Holgate goes on to be sold for £120m and they can buy a new gravy vending machine in the stadium. That a crass joke but you get my drift.

I'm just pleased that we continue to look at players from that league. Long may it continue. I just hope Barnsley don't go blowing the money on players like Anichebe who wants 20k a week. They need to remember their level.

you're sensitive sorts on here aren't you.

Didn't like it when Stones told you to calm down (rightfully so) and when I come on to tell you a little bit about a player most of you haven't seen much you got all defensive.

but money doesn't buy your players, right?

On our terms it does yeah.... that's why we got ashley williams in for less than a quarter of the price of stones before selling him. We clearly had Holgate as a ready shoe in (thanks for him btw - looks better) added to jags, Galloway, mori and likely to be Kone it was good business to sell the lad. It's how we roll these days.

In all seriousness you are a good source for Yorkshire based talent... keep em coming!

On our terms it does yeah.... that's why we got ashley williams in for less than a quarter of the price of stones before selling him. We clearly had Holgate as a ready shoe in (thanks for him btw - looks better) added to jags, Galloway, mori and likely to be Kone it was good business to sell the lad. It's how we roll these days.

In all seriousness you are a good source for Yorkshire based talent... keep em coming!

I enjoy or enjoyed watching Everton but everything comes to it's end. I can see lukaku barkley leaving in the next 13 month. They will see what Stones gets to experience and want some of the pie.

I enjoy or enjoyed watching Everton but everything comes to it's end. I can see lukaku barkley leaving in the next 13 month. They will see what Stones gets to experience and want some of the pie.

Don't forget we "sold" stones.... he didn't leave. Personally I was delighted with the money. Till he learns to concentrate on defending he will be a bit of an English David Luiz without the free kick. Talented player on the ball but a space cadet at times.

Lukaku? Take a look at his thread if you have a spare 2 days, I dont rate him as all that and despite him wanting to leave we are able to name our price which wasn't met. He will be sold if and when we decide.

Barkley will only be moved on if we decide he's not up to it. He will have competition for his place very soon from dowell.

All in all with a new dock side stadium on the horizon. A billionaire owner, new manager and all that stuff things are looking good. Our Director of football seems to know what he's doing... take a look at gueye.

Please don't hinge your business plan on us selling holgate... you got pretty desperate when we rebuffed chelsea last year... was sad to see.

Edited by Hafnia