IGNORED

Tommy Grav

get off the band wagon...

He was here for years and he didn't do anything special. Okay - he had a fantastic half season with Carsley when he KNEW that Real were at the door knocking.

He is a good midfielder but he was hardly the legend and servant that some quarters harp on about.

Whats the big attraction - let him go to Newcastle. Let him make the one catastrophic mistake a game in his own half and let him continually get yellow cards and let him have the ego of a small country...

I say leave him - whats in the past is in the past . He only put the performances in for us when he knew he was in the shop window.

It was nice while it lasted (all 6 months of it!).

He was here for years and he didn't do anything special. Okay - he had a fantastic half season with Carsley when he KNEW that Real were at the door knocking.

to say he only started to play AFTER real madrid were interested is ridiculous. if he wasnt any good before they were interested they wouldnt have come looking in the first place!

at the time he was our best player by far and we obviously struggled after he left.

he still has a good 2 or 3 seasons in him and he may be worth half a mill then. if we can sign him for the right price we should, but i doubt if we will get the chance.

newcastle look likely to get him and with scott parker and damien duff in the side they will have a formidable midfield.

For me rowlo has said what exactly needs to be said. He has obvioulsy seen graveson play for the whole of his contract as I have, I even seen him get sent off in his first pre-season freindy against blackburn

We dont need him and I certainly dont want him

I kow its a slow time of year for discussion but cant we have a few new gay rumour threads

Guest fozzie22
get off the band wagon...

He is a good midfielder but he was hardly the legend and servant that some quarters harp on about.

Whats the big attraction - let him go to Newcastle. Let him make the one catastrophic mistake a game in his own half and let him continually get yellow cards and let him have the ego of a small country...

I say leave him - whats in the past is in the past . He only put the performances in for us when he knew he was in the shop window.

It was nice while it lasted (all 6 months of it!).

43281[/snapback]

Agree completly..he only played WHEN he was looking for a move,he was and is a bald headed twat who walked at the first sign of a decent paycheck..as far as i'm concerened he can fuck off,wouldnt touch him with a bargepole

Agree completly..he only played WHEN he was looking for a move,he was and is a bald headed twat who walked at the first sign of a decent paycheck..as far as i'm concerened he can fuck off,wouldnt touch him with a bargepole

43419[/snapback]

Make your mind up fozzie, your always sitting on the fence :lol:

I WOULD take Grav back if the terms were right for Everton.

One if the fee was a lot less than we sold him for. Say £1m.

If he joined on less wages than he left. (Which I could never see happening)

We have all agreed that we need to improve the numbers in our squad and we can't afford £5m players to fill all the gaps that we need to fell.

We have a good midfield at the moment but 1 or 2 long term injuries and we are going to struggle throuhout the season.

If the terms are not good for Everton then look else where.

Guest fozzie22
Going off topic here a bit, but it pisses me off for some reason when nobs who Know sod all talk about getting Graveson as a hard tackling defensive midfielder when he is anything but...

Ok little rant over cheers B)

43724[/snapback]

Aye a puff pastry player,plus he likes shagging will young