IGNORED

Ramiro Funes Mori

We're just a fucking joke, an absolute laughing stock the way we are run. Everytime we do or try and do a transfer it turns in to a saga. We havet even got a work permit yet and we've flown him over and had him at the game.

I fucking hate Everton I feel like my head is going to melt I really do.

Ha I knew you'd love that one Pad

If it's true to invite the lad to the game and not have all the boxes ticket is an absolute joke I don't know other clubs dealings in depth but I've never known a club fuck around like we do

Feel like hibernating for the next ten days

Edited by EFC-Paul

Agree Rom I can understand there being circumstances on holding out for the best possible deal with certain players but players like this who command a relatively small fee and doesn't seem in high demand should be done and dusted

I was chuffed to get the Delafaou and Cleverley deals done as we did but surely it can't be that hard to have things lined up for players like Mori

Not sure what you guys ate seeing really.

We are interested in the lad, we agree a deal then invite him to a game to see if he will actually want to join us...before we go through the motions of a work permit.

And you guys think that is bad business?

I do personally Shukes with all due respect to the lad Everton are a massive step up for him and would be a privilege to move to from his respective club/league

It smacks of amateurish organisation for me you simply don't fly a lad halfway across the world to watch a game your likely to loose to see if "he likes it"

I do personally Shukes with all due respect to the lad Everton are a massive step up for him and would be a privilege to move to from his respective club/league

It smacks of amateurish organisation for me you simply don't fly a lad halfway across the world to watch a game your likely to loose to see if "he likes it"

right. and not to mention we are so skint if he doesn't sign we're on the hook for the cross-atlantic flight, lodging, food, box seat, etc.

Would people rather he stay sat in Argentina until we wait for the paperwork? Or get him over here, getting the jet lag out of the way while he's still on Rivers pay roll?

I don't see how this is a laughing stock?

When we got Benegas work permit before we even had a bid accepted, people were laughing then. Which would be better?

Let's get loads of paperwork filed with the home office, that will help I'm sure.

Would people rather he stay sat in Argentina until we wait for the paperwork? Or get him over here, getting the jet lag out of the way while he's still on Rivers pay roll?

I don't see how this is a laughing stock?

When we got Benegas work permit before we even had a bid accepted, people were laughing then. Which would be better?

Let's get loads of paperwork filed with the home office, that will help I'm sure.

Everything should be in place Steve, how are we going to look if it isn't granted. Fans see hm at the stadium with a scarf on, we've gone through the expense of flying him over putting him up and what not then get told sorry no work permit.

It's like sourcing something paying for it's transit and putting a lot of msn hours in only to find out it's illegal to own it.

Every box should be ticked. One of theodt important ones is a work permit, surely that should be sourced first otherwise all that work and expense has been for nothing.

Get everything in place so when he does come it's a case of him signing the contract.

I don't agree. O don't think it's good business to spend money on a situation that player himself may not be happy with.

We make a big effort to make sure that Goodison is a good fit for both party's.

And while we are a huge club, it would be egotistical of us to presume anyone should be grateful we gave them a call.

We are employers at the end of the day and should act responsible. Are we a good fit for the player? And is he a good fit for us?

Invite him here and find out.

Everything should be in place Steve, how are we going to look if it isn't granted. Fans see hm at the stadium with a scarf on, we've gone through the expense of flying him over putting him up and what not then get told sorry no work permit.

It's like sourcing something paying for it's transit and putting a lot of msn hours in only to find out it's illegal to own it.

Every box should be ticked. One of theodt important ones is a work permit, surely that should be sourced first otherwise all that work and expense has been for nothing.

Get everything in place so when he does come it's a case of him signing the contract.

exactly. look at how Soton do business, they announce a player and they ahve signed, work permit, pics with the chairmen, etc. there is no "we're signing them", and then no permit or they deny terms or someone else swoops in to get them. they announce a done deal or don't, and they get those players in.