IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

What did Sky actually say? Were they just reporting what the Echo said?

Everton have decided to look elsewhere after failing to agree a deal for Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.

We understand Everton are still keen to add a new No 10 to the squad before the transfer window closes, with Shakhtar Donetsk’s Brazil international Bernard a target.

Up there launching something through Phil Thompsons shop window?

Me?

Everton have decided to look elsewhere after failing to agree a deal for Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.

We understand Everton are still keen to add a new No 10 to the squad before the transfer window closes, with Shakhtar Donetsks Brazil international Bernard a target.

Just reporting the Echo's story then. Not worth taking on board as coming from Sky. Edited by Romey 1878

Why the negative nellies? If people get depressed about trying to secure a top player, what would they be like about losing one? Geez. The team is no worse off because of all this speculation. This is negotiation, especially with eastern Europeans. Been there, done that. In the end, it's all about money. If they don't sell this week, they lose a lot of money. Just be patient and stop reading the news until next week! :)

A Ukranian bloke on twitter who's been helpful with keeping people in the know on what their media has been saying on the matter translated the following apparently from Yarmolenko's children's godfather also said other have said their goodbyes

post-4059-0-77296500-1440423886_thumb.png

Edited by EFC-Paul

Wait until they are old enough to understand football. My 8 year old is like a fucking encyclopaedia thanks to Fifa.. "Hey Dad do you know oogaboogadooda" (obviously made up for the purpose of this) "no son" " what Dad you don't know him he's a cam (he says the word cam it's trendy did speak for a No10) how about" and rinse and repeat. I tested him before with Bernard, told him we prob not getting Yarmalenko now but are in for him, he spouts back " yer he plays for Shaktar Dad he's Brazilian" in between mouthfuls of pizza and as casual as you like.

Smart arse ?. ???

Wait until they are old enough to understand football. My 8 year old is like a fucking encyclopaedia thanks to Fifa.. "Hey Dad do you know oogaboogadooda" (obviously made up for the purpose of this) "no son" " what Dad you don't know him he's a cam (he says the word cam it's trendy did speak for a No10) how about" and rinse and repeat. I tested him before with Bernard, told him we prob not getting Yarmalenko now but are in for him, he spouts back " yer he plays for Shaktar Dad he's Brazilian" in between mouthfuls of pizza and as casual as you like.

Smart arse .

You do realize that's the capital of Burkina Faso, right?

Haha Pad I have a work mate ten years younger than me who's like that.

There's a kid who sits behind me, sometimes his Dad seems so frustrated/embarrassed at the game. Last season his lad said "Dad Garbutts slow isn't he" and his Dad replied "not really no" and he said "he must be, he's only got about 50 pace on FIFA" he said "it's not FIFA though is it" in the most frustrated way I've ever heard a Dad talk to his kid.

Haha Pad I have a work mate ten years younger than me who's like that.

There's a kid who sits behind me, sometimes his Dad seems so frustrated/embarrassed at the game. Last season his lad said "Dad Garbutts slow isn't he" and his Dad replied "not really no" and he said "he must be, he's only got about 50 pace on FIFA" he said "it's not FIFA though is it" in the most frustrated way I've ever heard a Dad talk to his kid.

Steve, we had EXACTLY this argument before. Apparently Bernard is no good as he is only 82 rated on FIFA and Aubemiamg (sp) is 86 and he's not that bothered about Yarmalenko as he's not even come across him on FIFA so he can't be that good ??

I've got a 16 year old step son who until this past 6 or so months has been a fifa addict. Knew all the players. Did my nut in. All bacause of FIFA.

I bought a ps4 for myself in January with FIFA in the hope of jumping on the bandwagon. Played on it a few times. Gave up when I was Barcelona and got beat by AFC Wimbledon. Shit game anyway.

I've got a 16 year old step son who until this past 6 or so months has been a fifa addict. Knew all the players. Did my nut in. All bacause of FIFA.

I bought a ps4 for myself in January with FIFA in the hope of jumping on the bandwagon. Played on it a few times. Gave up when I was Barcelona and got beat by AFC Wimbledon. Shit game anyway.

:rofl:

I'm just picturing my old man doing this and it's made my day.

Bernard no good at 82? That would make him in our top 3 or 4 players!

Yes I play a bit of FIFA myself...