IGNORED

Bernard

54 minutes ago, sibdane said:

That's kind of some bullshit. It was on it's way to Richarlison regardless. Might as well start counting goals that take a slight deflection off an opposing player and counting them as own goals then.

Also ridiculous that their own fantasy football game still gives him the points for it.

Capture.JPG

15 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Just didnt happen for him but it wasnt for a lack of trying. 

Palace are physical and its only his 2nd game in the league.

Bernard is a class act but by the very nature of his game he will have matches like this, especially against physical sides. He was awful today, but you know that in the next game he can tear 3 or 4 chances from nowhere against anyone.

14 hours ago, Bill said:

One trick pony, and the defenders have already picked him out, cutting inside every time was so easy for the full back.

Here we go 🙄🙄 one bad game when he’s not played for over 7 months and he’s a one trick pony!! Palace came and their plan was to snuff out our wide players, they had 2 on him and Walcott all game. Nothing he did came off. Give him a chance eh.

Im not yet hugely convinced on Bernard. I think we all went a bit  overboard after one good game at Leicester. He's looked neat and tidy at times but his size worries me. He doesn't strike me as someone who will make the right decisions all the time either. I'm not getting on the lads back, we can all see he has got ability. The Premier League isn'tt very forgiving for players of his ilk. He just seems to lose the ball a lot when trying to beat a man. He was against Ashley Young today who is hardly a seasoned RB....maybe we need to get him and Sigurdsson somehow playing next to each other in the centre?