IGNORED

Michael Keane

30 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Well, yea, the top players will turn him inside out. In a 1v1 he's in deep shit. I know why Koeman wanted him, because he's a 50p head and can clear corners.

I don't like him though and had always coveted Maguire from his time at Hull

It doesn't take a good player to beat him. Seen him done by All sorts. He's shite. 

• 4 weeks later...

With head injuries it often takes 24 hours to properly know the situation, due to swelling etc.

It looked like he was out before he hit the ground, which can be a good thing as his body would have been more relaxed when he landed. 

We will know more tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family and friends.

Hope the lads ok. Was one hell of a headbut to the temple, then the bang he got when he landed also.

Just hope he makes a quick recovery and this incident don't phase him going forward.

Too many times you see players who are all heart come back with too much caution due to experiences.

10 hours ago, badaids said:

GIven his performances since arriving at Everton, how can they tell?

(i hope he's okay)

Like Shukes said, I know it’s in jest but that’s just a horrible joke. 2 poor jokes in a week now mate. I know you don’t mean anything by it, but please think twice before you post them. 

You'd have thought if it was something really bad there'd be news by now. Don't know for sure, that's what I'm hoping. Concussion and a few days monitoring fingers crossed. Thing with a head blow like that the effects can take a while to show up. 

45 minutes ago, nogs said:

You'd have thought if it was something really bad there'd be news by now. Don't know for sure, that's what I'm hoping. Concussion and a few days monitoring fingers crossed. Thing with a head blow like that the effects can take a while to show up. 

Nothing for mentioned with the lad at hull much, then 6 months down the line he'd retired.

16 minutes ago, nogs said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a fair bit longer than that, they have to be so careful with head injuries. He won't be able to head a ball until everything has healed completely. 

That, plus he’ll need time to get over it mentally. No doubt he’s got a strong, positive attitude but cracking your skull must be an utterly terrifying thing to learn