4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We've had plenty of standout performers this season, but I think I have to put Keane at the top of the list. Absolutely un-droppable at this point. His defending has improved tremendously since Carlo has come in, but the thing that's impressing me most is his on the ball work. He's shown all season he can pick out a long pass and he's comfortable taking the ball into midfield. 

Couldn't be happier to have him as our #1 at the back

Playing like a captain in the making for me. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GIven his performances since arriving at Everton, how can they tell? (i hope he's okay)

Just here to acknowledge the pass he made to dom for the opening goal. Class! 

Things are making much more sense now  

27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's all the more satisfying watching him play this well because he was totally written off by a big chunk of our fans, he lost his England place, he would obviously have had low confidence. And now look at him, he'd be the first name on the teamsheet.

Worth 20 up points this. So many wanted him gone, turns out so many of our issues were management.  Thank god we have Carlo.

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Worth 20 up points this. So many wanted him gone, turns out so many of our issues were management.  Thank god we have Carlo.

I don't even think most of it is management. It's played it's part but the biggest thing was he got fit and wasn't playing injured to help a struggling team. Which allowed him to show his talent and that led to him rebuilding his confidence, and he's gone from there.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

He is the definition of a model professional, had setbacks, looked himself in the mirror, and worked hard to improve himself. Didn't wine or complain, he worked with people he trusted and just got on with it. Massive respect to him.

Had a few beers though.   …….....  Got in before Mike gets you.😁