IGNORED

Michael Keane

Aside from us, I can only really see Liverpool being interested.

If city want a centre half they will likely move for VVD, as will Liverpool.

City have the better chance of getting him out of those two. Other than that United, Chelsea and Spurs don't need one and Arsenal have just spent a bomb on Mustafi and should be content with him.

Aside from us, I can only really see Liverpool being interested.

If city want a centre half they will likely move for VVD, as will Liverpool.

City have the better chance of getting him out of those two. Other than that United, Chelsea and Spurs don't need one and Arsenal have just spent a bomb on Mustafi and should be content with him.

good points.

Liverpool - Klopp (or their sporting director, or both) are terrible at player acquisitions (Klavan, kairus, etc), not worried.

City - VVD, Bonucci, or some other big name 50m pound signing, they won't be in for him

Chelsea - Bonucci or some other Italian or from italian leagues. Conte prefers a defenders defender and italy and serie A have plenty

Spurs - Already have plenty of CB with Wimmer on bench and Carters-Vickers supposed to be next golden boy

Arsenal - Mertesacker is coming back, Kocielsny, Mustafi, etc. if wenger stays i don't think so, he's skint and will splurge on midfield like always.

United - Possibility

Us - Possibility

Also what if we just stick with what we got. Williams, Mori starters, Jags Holgate Galloway to rotate in, Pennington on the fringe. That's plenty there, just needs Ron's blessing that Mason and Brendan are ready to play regular football.

good points.

Liverpool - Klopp (or their sporting director, or both) are terrible at player acquisitions (Klavan, kairus, etc), not worried.

City - VVD, Bonucci, or some other big name 50m pound signing, they won't be in for him

Chelsea - Bonucci or some other Italian or from italian leagues. Conte prefers a defenders defender and italy and serie A have plenty

Spurs - Already have plenty of CB with Wimmer on bench and Carters-Vickers supposed to be next golden boy

Arsenal - Mertesacker is coming back, Kocielsny, Mustafi, etc. if wenger stays i don't think so, he's skint and will splurge on midfield like always.

United - Possibility

Us - Possibility

Also what if we just stick with what we got. Williams, Mori starters, Jags Holgate Galloway to rotate in, Pennington on the fringe. That's plenty there, just needs Ron's blessing that Mason and Brendan are ready to play regular football.

agree with allot of this however Liverpool will be in the mix and the last part Mori is not good enough and Williams will be another year on and think will be rotated. Pennington would like to see him on loan and get some real game after that bad injury aswell.

He was in their youth setup and played 1 app for them, got loaned out and then released. Bet they wish they still had him now.

Correct, they focused on Paddy McNair and Tyler Blacket at the time instead!!! They have the sell on fee too (rumoured 25%) so £20m is £15m to them.

As Utd, City, Arse, Chelsea,Spurs, and shite are mentioned, we are pushed further down the line. Probably pick up Kone from Sunderland for £10m or something. Like Williams, just another average player whose no better than we already have, and who won't break the bank.

EFC .. NSNO please.

As Utd, City, Arse, Chelsea,Spurs, and shite are mentioned, we are pushed further down the line. Probably pick up Kone from Sunderland for £10m or something. Like Williams, just another average player whose no better than we already have, and who won't break the bank.

EFC .. NSNO please.

Hope not, he's been utter shite when I've seen him, a real bullet dodged

Out of those mentioned I can only see City being a possibility as Pep has stated he'd like more home grown players

This summer will see the transfer market blown wide open with all the money flying around it'll be a game of my cocks bigger than yours budget wise for the bigger clubs

I'd say we have a very good chance of signing the lad if we are after him tbh

Out of those mentioned I can only see City being a possibility as Pep has stated he'd like more home grown players

This summer will see the transfer market blown wide open with all the money flying around it'll be a game of my cocks bigger than yours budget wise for the bigger clubs

I'd say we have a very good chance of signing the lad if we are after him tbh

Chelsea and Spurs he isn't a first choice starter, United have a lot of defenders, fully depends on who they get rid of. I can see City going for someone of more status tbh, partner said defender with Stones. Between us and the shite for me.